• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
this made me smile

34720372_1906762432702357_8412462622024138752_n.jpg

27 Jan. 2018
I've never understood the apeal of GNR really.
When Appetite for Destruction was first released it was a real kick up the arse for music. I played it a million times. Their first tour was just jaw-droppingly amazing.

Not quite as bothered now it's not the original line-up. But if they were playing a festival I was going to, I'd 100% go and see them.

Reaktionen: Quark und Zachia

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Is it nearly time for Wacken? I'm ready now! Finding normal life rather boring...
You all have to wait for a few months. I'm off in a week! :ugly::D
And the week after as well. (damn bad planning on my side though, I reckon I'll be devestated when I come back from Hörnerfest! :ugly: )

And then Party-San and Metal Mean after each other, but the latter is just one day. So I'll survive. :p

Reaktionen: thesubtleknife

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
When Appetite for Destruction was first released it was a real kick up the arse for music. I played it a million times. Their first tour was just jaw-droppingly amazing.

Not quite as bothered now it's not the original line-up. But if they were playing a festival I was going to, I'd 100% go and see them.
Which is exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm just very curious, what they are up to right now, after er, what is it? 25 years?
25 YEARS??? :eek:

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012

Me,too.So much memorins related to their music...

27 Jan. 2018
Which is exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm just very curious, what they are up to right now, after er, what is it? 25 years?
25 YEARS??? :eek:
I know, how did that happen?! :eek:

I wasn't there, but feedback from GnR Download set was that they were actually very good. BUT, when 'Knocking on Heavens Door' starts you have got plenty of time to go to the bar as it goes on forever!

Reaktionen: Quark

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Concert in de Kuip in Rotterdam, 1992, I think. Good memories, even after 1.5 hours delay.

Me,too.So much memorins related to their music...

you're just a bunch of old farts :D :p