Smoking in Infield in close to scene area.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

murmandamus

13 Mai 2017
Been to Wacken first time and it was great. I observed one thing. Many many people tend to smoke
in tightest crowd near scene and even in big tent scene area. Now i don't mean to rant about it but anyone else find it a little unconfortable if smoke from smoker engulf you all the time? Sure i understand people can smoke almost everwhere but doing this in biggest crowd is bit irritating.

XXL

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Aug. 2016
Niederlande
Been to Wacken first time and it was great. I observed one thing. Many many people tend to smoke
in tightest crowd near scene and even in big tent scene area. Now i don't mean to rant about it but anyone else find it a little unconfortable if smoke from smoker engulf you all the time? Sure i understand people can smoke almost everwhere but doing this in biggest crowd is bit irritating.

Speaking as a smoker.

Indoor (Tent) is a non smoking area. Smokers have to go outside.
That's what i like about outdoor concerts. I can smoke whitout breaking any rules.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Speaking as a smoker.

Indoor (Tent) is a non smoking area. Smokers have to go outside.
That's what i like about outdoor concerts. I can smoke whitout breaking any rules.
Is it?
If I'm informed correctly, it's a "Land" matter. So evrey Bundesland can set its own rules!
And last time I was up north, there was no smoking ban inside! But that could've changed in between.

Philbee

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Feb. 2016
Krötis Kissen
Yeah. As a smoker I can confirm that I smoke close to the scene.But I watch out, that I do not hurt anybody or put a nice branding onto his clothes. If everyone behaves like that I do not have any problems with smoking on the infield.
Depending the tent i have a different opinion. Sometimes the gets so thick, that i do not have the urge to smoke inside. But I guess it is not prohibited in general. Guess the staff has to decide whether it is smoking free tent or not. I didn't see any signs about it or read something.

Is it?
If I'm informed correctly, it's a "Land" matter. So evrey Bundesland can set its own rules!
And last time I was up north, there was no smoking ban inside! But that could've changed in between.

It depends on the federal state you live in. In LowerSaxony(Niedersachesen) it is prohibited to smoke inside the room, if food is served there also. In NRW it is totally prohibited to smoke inside. I googled about SH: " verbietet das Rauchen in Behörden, Kranken- und Pflegehäusern, Erziehungs- und Bildungs-einrichtungen, sowie Sport- und Kulturstätten." (Quelle: https://www.rauchfrei-info.de/infor...ze-zum-nichtraucherschutz/schleswig-holstein/) . So since Wacken does not count as a hospital, authority or retirement home, it is allowed to smoke there. Watch out Irony: But it can count as an educational and cultural place. So it is not allowed to smoke there ;)

It can also be prohibited according to prevention of fire...

2001stardancer

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Dez. 2010
74 Km bis zum Holy Ground
www.reinhold-stuhr.de
Oh ja, ne Raucherzone auf dem Infield
HBF_MUC_2.jpg

Sowas hat uns noch gefehlt :cool::ugly:
Und wer außerhalb der Markierung raucht;) kriegt einen Platzverweis

Reaktionen: Philbee