• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Damn, I still have to survive another day, before I can go to Hellfest!

And I am not the one with the most patience! (never been actually)

Can't it be Thursday?? That'd be great!

Well, on the other side, it's getting busy with festivals. Almost every 14 days I have one. Until August. And then, it's (almost once a month!
Busy year!

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
As far as I know, but correct me if I'm wrong, it's mostly regional! (and also race :(, it's mostly a "white" language)

And Suid-Afrikaans Engels isn't the same as UK (or US for that matter) English, be aware!

Well, it's mostly reginal as in white people tend to live together in areas ;)
But in the northern cape region theirs also lots of "colored" people (o god I hate this kind of terminology :o ) that speak afrikaans as their mother tongue.

South african english is different but mostly in pronunciation, not (much) in words or grammer as far as I know.

it isn't like dutch and afrikaans, which are 2 different languages.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Damn, I still have to survive another day, before I can go to Hellfest!

And I am not the one with the most patience! (never been actually)

Can't it be Thursday?? That'd be great!

Well, on the other side, it's getting busy with festivals. Almost every 14 days I have one. Until August. And then, it's (almost once a month!
Busy year!

well you can go their a day early. they won't let you in though. :p

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Well, it's mostly reginal as in white people tend to live together in areas ;)
But in the northern cape region theirs also lots of "colored" people (o god I hate this kind of terminology :o ) that speak afrikaans as their mother tongue.

South african english is different but mostly in pronunciation, not (much) in words or grammer as far as I know.

it isn't like dutch and afrikaans, which are 2 different languages.

True. But I reckon, it's more like Dutch and Flemish as regard to SA English.
Afrikaans is related to Dutch, but it went its own way to become a different language.

En nu gaan ek slaap. Slaap wel en môre gesond op!