• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I still have empty spots on the back of my vest.. But I guess I could still take it to wacken. Is it the bag you previously made?

:ugly:

So did they say anything about the ps4?

That sounds good. Wish I could do that :ugly:

When are you going to South Africa?

They didn't say anything about the "neo" they will probably do that later this year. and since microsoft isn't realeasing the new xbox until the end of 2017 I think it's save to say that sony won't be putting it in stores this year. so I guess you can "safely" buy a ps4.

I'll be going to south africa on september 30th. and I'll be back october 31st. so when I get back there are like 5 games released that I need to play :ugly:

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
They didn't say anything about the "neo" they will probably do that later this year. and since microsoft isn't realeasing the new xbox until the end of 2017 I think it's save to say that sony won't be putting it in stores this year. so I guess you can "safely" buy a ps4.

I'll be going to south africa on september 30th. and I'll be back october 31st. so when I get back there are like 5 games released that I need to play :ugly:

Okay. :D

Oh, that's a lot :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Het jy jou Afrikaans geoefen? :ugly:
Is 'n snaaks taal.

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
Had a doctors appointment because of the inflamatio in my right shoulder : no surgery necesary but i have to take cortison for about 3 weeks.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: