Falconer

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Falconer

• Ja

Stimmen: 4 66,7%
  • Nein

Stimmen: 2 33,3%

• Umfrageteilnehmer
  • Umfrage geschlossen .

JCDenton

22 Mai 2011
Letztes Jahr war super. 2016 wäre besser :)

Dann gibt es wieder schönes Schweden-Metal auf die Lauscher.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

smi

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Juli 2011
Schleswig-Holstein
"LAST SHOWS OF FALCONER

As the news has been dropped that we won't continue as a live act after our gig at Progpower USA in 2015 we take the opportunity to explain, not that it really differs much from
the state the band usually is in.

As I (Stefan Weinerhall) started Falconer in 1999 it was meant to be a studio project.
I have always looked upon myself as a writer more than an artist,
the creative work has been the reason and driving force.
We started doing some shows after a while but never really going all in although the shows themselves was really rewarding, fun and filled with fond memories.
It is due to conscious decisions that we have built the band up around our obligations, work schedules and family lives so there is no bitterness to this decision although the decisions were harder to make in the early years when everything started rolling.
If we're not a proper live act we're better of as the studio project we were meant to be.

The inconsistency of doing very few shows with huge gaps between them has meant
that we've had to start up the rusty machinery from scratch each time.
So now as we all are becoming grumpy old men, we realise that the output don't match the input although the experiences from the past gigs have been great!

We owe it to our fans and ourselves to do some more appearances before becoming even more reclusive than we already are, haha!
So for 2015 we have looked into our windows of opportunity and seen which festivals we CAN do.
Those festivals are now contacted and know of the exclusivity in the offer. So with this I hope that those of you who really want to catch us a last time will succeed, even though we haven't directly booked a world tour!

Cheers from the metal minstrels from the north!
Stefan, Mathias, Karsten, Jimmy and Magnus"

Hageth

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Juli 2011
Siegerland
"LAST SHOWS OF FALCONER

As the news has been dropped that we won't continue as a live act after our gig at Progpower USA in 2015 we take the opportunity to explain, not that it really differs much from
the state the band usually is in.

As I (Stefan Weinerhall) started Falconer in 1999 it was meant to be a studio project.
I have always looked upon myself as a writer more than an artist,
the creative work has been the reason and driving force.
We started doing some shows after a while but never really going all in although the shows themselves was really rewarding, fun and filled with fond memories.
It is due to conscious decisions that we have built the band up around our obligations, work schedules and family lives so there is no bitterness to this decision although the decisions were harder to make in the early years when everything started rolling.
If we're not a proper live act we're better of as the studio project we were meant to be.

The inconsistency of doing very few shows with huge gaps between them has meant
that we've had to start up the rusty machinery from scratch each time.
So now as we all are becoming grumpy old men, we realise that the output don't match the input although the experiences from the past gigs have been great!

We owe it to our fans and ourselves to do some more appearances before becoming even more reclusive than we already are, haha!
So for 2015 we have looked into our windows of opportunity and seen which festivals we CAN do.
Those festivals are now contacted and know of the exclusivity in the offer. So with this I hope that those of you who really want to catch us a last time will succeed, even though we haven't directly booked a world tour!

Cheers from the metal minstrels from the north!
Stefan, Mathias, Karsten, Jimmy and Magnus"

Genau das meinte ich, danke.