• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
By Indian standards, I live a very comfortable (can even be called rather luxurious) life. But that's not saying much because the quality of life in general here is bad. Varying from significant things like bad roads (or the lack of roads) to the lack of basic mannerism en masse, too much religion, communism etc... Right down to the subtle differences in the quality of the goods we consume and places we visit (buildings and infrastructure wise).

I want to jump ship and live in a peaceful, low density, high HDI country. Looking at the possibilities in Scandinavia right now.

Ah k. So basically it sucks even if you can support yourself easily.

Are you religious? If not (seems you aren't, but I could be wrong), are you treated differently/badly because of it?

Sorry for all the questions btw. :D You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

dishayu

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Sep. 2013
Bedok, Singapore
Ah k. So basically it sucks even if you can support yourself easily.

Are you religious? If not (seems you aren't, but I could be wrong), are you treated differently/badly because of it?

Sorry for all the questions btw. :D You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Yes. I live in an apartment complex with a swimming pool, clubhouse, gym, squash court and all the amenities which you would probably get in a European apartment but that will not change the fact that as soon as I step out, I run into a messy, unorganized, crowded city, where I have to spend half my day.

I'm not religious at all. That is generally fine in cities but in the villages and smaller towns, people may get offended by me not joining them in prayer or taking off my shoes when passing by the "prayer room" and I'd have to apologize. But speaking generally, i'm not treated any differently at all.

Sure, no problem about the questions. I'll call it out specifically, if I don't want to answer a question ;)

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Yes. I live in an apartment complex with a swimming pool, clubhouse, gym, squash court and all the amenities which you would probably get in a European apartment but that will not change the fact that as soon as I step out, I run into a messy, unorganized, crowded city, where I have to spend half my day.

I'm not religious at all. That is generally fine in cities but in the villages and smaller towns, people may get offended by me not joining them in prayer or taking off my shoes when passing by the "prayer room" and I'd have to apologize. But speaking generally, i'm not treated any differently at all.

Sure, no problem about the questions. I'll call it out specifically, if I don't want to answer a question ;)

Haha okay. Well that's all I've got for now anyway. :p Thanks. :)

Darkfang

I cannot imagine that, in India, you have the same apartment complex like we have :) The same for people who think we are living in igloos and killing whales for breakfast :) lol

Maybe .. someday.. I will visit India

dishayu

12 Sep. 2013
Bedok, Singapore
I cannot imagine that, in India, you have the same apartment complex like we have :) The same for people who think we are living in igloos and killing whales for breakfast :) lol

Maybe .. someday.. I will visit India

Haha, I don't think anyone thinks Canadians live in Igloos. Icelandic and scandinavians, perhaps, but not canadians :p

And yes, I can fully recommend India for tourism, plenty of amazing sights and tastes to be experienced. Speaking of which, i'm yet to cook that meal that I planned at 8:30 pm and now it's 10 pm :(

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Haha, I don't think anyone thinks Canadians live in Igloos. Icelandic and scandinavians, perhaps, but not canadians :p

And yes, I can fully recommend India for tourism, plenty of amazing sights and tastes to be experienced. Speaking of which, i'm yet to cook that meal that I planned at 8:30 pm and now it's 10 pm :(

I'll visit someday.

Maybe just make a sandwich?