• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Any particular reasons for evening classes? Or just conveniant?

It's aikuislukio which is in english something like adult high school. :D Most of those have classes at evening, so working people can also go to school. And also usually those adult high schools are at normal high schools, which of course have normal classes in the morning and afternoon.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
It's aikuislukio which is in english something like adult high school. :D Most of those have classes at evening, so working people can also go to school. And also usually those adult high schools are at normal high schools, which of course have normal classes in the morning and afternoon.

OK, makes sense, but if you're not having a job, wouldn't it be easier to go on day school?

Not that I want to interfear or anything, maybe it's for a very good reason to go to evening classes.

It's good you're trying to get your diploma! :)

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
OK, makes sense, but if you're not having a job, wouldn't it be easier to go on day school?

Not that I want to interfear or anything, maybe it's for a very good reason to go to evening classes.

It's good you're trying to get your diploma! :)

Well I'm going to evening school because it doesn't have some subjects, like art and music. The first time I was in high school (day school) things got quite bad. I just got really anxious and anguished.

So now I'm trying again and I feel like this is a better way. But I'm still afraid that it's going to happen again. :(

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Well I'm going to evening school because it doesn't have some subjects, like art and music. The first time I was in high school (day school) things got quite bad. I just got really anxious and anguished.

So now I'm trying again and I feel like this is a better way. But I'm still afraid that it's going to happen again. :(

Don't!!!
It won't help anybody anyways!

Just hang on, you can do it! ;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Well they said that I have a good chance since someone is quitting his/her job there. It'd be perfect because I live like two minutes away from the place. :D

That'd be a good start! And some money for next year's trip as well.
I reckon it's not that cheap from Finland to Wacken (and back) so... you definitely need a large som of €€€!

But I'm off to bed now. Tomorrow is another day! (actually today, but I don't look at 5min. difference, except when I have to catch a train)

Hyvää Yötä! *halaus* :)

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
That'd be a good start! And some money for next year's trip as well.
I reckon it's not that cheap from Finland to Wacken (and back) so... you definitely need a large som of €€€!

But I'm off to bed now. Tomorrow is another day! (actually today, but I don't look at 5min. difference, except when I have to catch a train)

Hyvää Yötä! *halaus* :)

Yeah! We will most likely take a flight there so it will be over 100 euros. And we might have to buy a tent and of course we have to buy alcohol and everything. :D

But also I have to buy my school books, which annoys me. :uff: Dad pays all my sister school stuff. She's going to a this cook/waitress school and she had to buy cook clothes (about 100 euros), waitress clothes (about 100e), knife set (about 100 euros), good shoes (40-70 euros) and some books. So yup, I have to save money for books as well...

Haha. Hyvää yötä! :)