• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

UltimoAviso

15 Aug. 2012
California, USA
Lots of new music to listen to today. Turisas released the first song of their new album, and I came across released music of Civil War - the band with some of Sabaton's old members. Both are awesome. :)

will have to check this out, love the band, nothing compares to battle metal though. on a side note i thought this thread was about attending 70,000 tons of metal cruise before wacken or something.:ugly:

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Just got off the phone to Travelex. Apparently, in spite of an expiry date of December '13, the cards were made obsolete in May '13 but they didn't tell us. When I've calmed down a little more, I'm going to call the hotel to explain, then beg that they keep my booking until I get my card sorted out :o

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia

I decided to check my email this morning because the only things that the morning news was covering included:
-Queensland win in the State of Origin (ask me later...)
-Kevin Rudd is Prime Minister again (don't ask)
-Nelson Mandela is not quite dead yet

So anyway, got yet another email from the hotel booking site, stating that my credit card details were not accepted by the hotel, and that I had 36 hours to give them the correct details or I would lose my reservation (words to that effect). So I was stressed out all day, trying to work out what the problem was.

I ended up speaking to the credit card company over the phone, and they had basically changed the expiry date of my card from December to May just gone, as they had made that particular type of card obsolete. My balance will be recognised when I get a new card, so as far as that's concerned, that's ok. I then emailed the hotel and pretty much begged for them not to cancel my booking, gave as much info as possible, and asked them to reply. After an hour I didn't receive anything so I gave them a call, and now they'll wait for me to give them the up-to-date information and they're keeping my reservation.

My weekend is going to be full!

Wacki10

17 Aug. 2010
Bei Erlangen
I decided to check my email this morning because the only things that the morning news was covering included:
-Queensland win in the State of Origin (ask me later...)
-Kevin Rudd is Prime Minister again (don't ask)
-Nelson Mandela is not quite dead yet

So anyway, got yet another email from the hotel booking site, stating that my credit card details were not accepted by the hotel, and that I had 36 hours to give them the correct details or I would lose my reservation (words to that effect). So I was stressed out all day, trying to work out what the problem was.

I ended up speaking to the credit card company over the phone, and they had basically changed the expiry date of my card from December to May just gone, as they had made that particular type of card obsolete. My balance will be recognised when I get a new card, so as far as that's concerned, that's ok. I then emailed the hotel and pretty much begged for them not to cancel my booking, gave as much info as possible, and asked them to reply. After an hour I didn't receive anything so I gave them a call, and now they'll wait for me to give them the up-to-date information and they're keeping my reservation.

My weekend is going to be full!

Oh boy, now I understnd you as well.

I hope, everthing will be all right with your hotel, when you are there then.

Ok, now about Queensland? :D