Wacken Seite gehackt war das ein Sicherheitsleck ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DeGris

17 Jan. 2010
Still nothing from WOA Admins. I guess they like this design better than their own. After all, it has pink.

PermanentstiX

17 Jan. 2010
Nice Done!

Heyho out there!

I've seen the wacken page today and was just like OMFSM! My pc is fucking hacked! That was a little shock ^^. but than I recognized, that it was you, who hacked that page. after that I startet laughing ^^

but:
I heard that some companys would give guys like you some good bread to shut down their page. compleatly lega. but i guess you allready knew that.

sorry for my messed up english. I'm jus' a lil' noob ;)

and btw: I would love to buy a DeGris shirt...

what about something like this:

DeGris messing up the www
--> wacken wide web

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

DeGris

17 Jan. 2010
I'm not interested in doing this for money ;) I just enjoy helping out, and I'm glad for all your replies. Lots of sites would have been mainly filled with angry people now, and here I get a tshirt-making fanclub :D

Drex

W:O:A Metalhead
I'm not interested in doing this for money ;) I just enjoy helping out, and I'm glad for all your replies. Lots of sites would have been mainly filled with angry people now, and here I get a tshirt-making fanclub :D

But U'll have to pay your own t-shirt, so don't come here saying "hey, it was me the one who hacked it, I must get one for free!!"

(just joking)