Wacken Seite gehackt war das ein Sicherheitsleck ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DeGris

17 Jan. 2010
There's actually a space between De and Gris. De means the same as 'the' (or 'der' in german), and Gris is a nickname my friends gave me. Anyway, 200 days left to fix some shirts xD

Hail & Grill

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Metallien/Provinz Power
Hey, contact me for a t-shirt too when plans are running! I want one too!

Maybe a t-shirt with "We all are DeGris, we all want Blind Guardian at W:O:A 2k10"?

Hmmm, but that would be kinda useless. When we wear the shirts at wacken its too late to get them.:D

And by the way. I´m only going to make the design(which is going to be simple) and put it up. Than you can go to one of these print shops by your own. Thats the easiest way. ;)

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
Hmmm, but that would be kinda useless. When we wear the shirts at wacken its too late to get them.:D

And by the way. I´m only going to make the design(which is going to be simple) and put it up. Than you can go to one of these print shops by your own. Thats the easiest way. ;)

Good idea.

Sebban

11 Juni 2009
Lippstadt (Kreis Soest)
www.lastfm.de

bei AldiFotoService kann man weiße tshirts mit nem Bild nach Wahl vorne drauf für 9 Euro + porto (3 Euro glaub ich) bestellen :)