First time going to Wacken, looking to make friends...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
11 Jan. 2010
HAILS EVERYONE!

my name is Edward, i come from the vast land known as California and im hoping to attend this year's Wacken, its been a long await for me! Well i will be going solo, and im a bit nervous, especially since it would be my firsttime traveling to europe. what im asking is for someone to maybe help guide me through this festival, maybe give me some advice before the big festival. if ur a female, thats a definate plus!!! hope to hear from someone soon. incase my screen names dont show, here it is: cephalicmacabre

that works with bothyahoo and MSN. hope t hear from u soon! METAL!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
HAILS EVERYONE!

my name is Edward, i come from the vast land known as California and im hoping to attend this year's Wacken, its been a long await for me! Well i will be going solo, and im a bit nervous, especially since it would be my firsttime traveling to europe. what im asking is for someone to maybe help guide me through this festival, maybe give me some advice before the big festival. if ur a female, thats a definate plus!!! hope to hear from someone soon. incase my screen names dont show, here it is: cephalicmacabre

SHIT!

He was Callifornian, I thought he was Quebecuian.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Seems we're getting a lot of Americans going next year. :D

Anyway, see the stickies as mentioned, and in the meantime feel free to chat on MSN or Yahoo if you have further questions or just want to chat. :]

Oh and female too.
:o

HAILS EVERYONE!

Greetings to California!
You could go to Wacken without guide- you'll meet lots of nice people there and most Germans speak English. So don't be afraid and enjoy Wacken!