Get Well Dio

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
For the card:

Dio,

Your influence in music and heavy metal is known throughout the world.
Now you've got this terrible disease. I've lost 2 people because of it.

Don't let it get you! Hang on!
We cannot miss you yet!

Q

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
no problem, thanks for the notes :]

Q, is there anything else we need to do as far as for the Wacken orgas? otherwise I'll end this thing and send it sometime near the end of next week

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
no problem, thanks for the notes :]

Q, is there anything else we need to do as far as for the Wacken orgas? otherwise I'll end this thing and send it sometime near the end of next week

You'll make an electronic version, or a paper version? (either a site, or a paper card?)

If paper version, best wati until I get back to them. But I can't call them right now, as I don't have the number here.

The deal was that I would warn them. (so.. if needed the paper version to be sent to Wacken, but I'll let you know)

baci

W:O:A Metalhead
24 Aug. 2007
Hamburg
my contribution:

Dear Ronnie,
I just saw you with H&H in Wacken for the first time and must admit that you still have the greatest voice on earth!
I hope you get well soon and slay the dragon! Keep fighting!!!
\m/ Metallic greetings \m/
and best wishes from Germany,

Till

F1lthy

10 Aug. 2009
Krefeld (Blind Guardian Town xP)
Dear Ronnie,
regretfully I had never had the chance to see you live. But I will. Maybe 2010 or 2011 at Wacken :)
I hope you'll never give up at win this fight. I know you will do it

Best wishes from germany
Timo

Falcon

9 Dez. 2007
Dear Ronnie!

You are for me the greatest singer in the world. I know you have the power to defeat the cancer. I like the peaces of wisdoms from Buddha and I want to give you one of them:
“There is no way to luck. To be lucky is the way.”
And only a lucky man is able to do such powerful singing!
Get well soon.
Best wishes from Germany

Philipp

TwistedMind

24 Aug. 2009
Prüm
Get Well Dio !

I hope you get well soon !
Your performance with Heaven and Hell was just fucking great and the best concert i`ve seen in Wacken !
My mother had cancer two times - and the first time it was already in the final stage .. and she survived and has grown on it !
i wish you the best luck and hope with all my heart that you get well very soon!
The most important thing is that you never give up !

With best wishes from Germany
Kristina

Falconius

28 Jan. 2008
SH, Germany
Dear Ronnie,
I heared your songs for the first time just a few weeks ago and It's like a kind of magic. I hope you'll get well soon. We are all a big crazy family of metalheadz and a family keeps together.
Stay hard and heavy in metal we trust!

Best wishes from Germany
Stefan