• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
In the hard and unrelenting world of nature the ceaseless struggle for survival continues. This time one of the pantomime horses concedes defeat and so lives to fight another day. Here, in a colony of sea lions, we see a huge bull sea lion seeing off an intruding bull who is attempting to intrude on his harem. This pattern of aggressive behaviour is typical of these documentaries. Here we see two limpets locked in a life or death struggle for territory. The huge bull limpet, enraged by the rock, endeavours to encircle its sprightly opponent. Here we see an ant. This ant is engaged in a life or death struggle with the wolf. You can see the ant creeping up on the wolf on all sixes. Now he stops to observe. Satisfied that the wolf has not heard him, he approaches nearer. With great skill he chooses his moment and then, quick as a limpet, with one mighty bound buries his fangs in the wolf's neck. The wolf struggles to no avail. A battle of this kind can take anything up to fifteen years because the timber ant has such a tiny mouth. Here we see Heinz Sielmann engaged in a life or death struggle with Peter Scott. They are engaged in a bitter punch-up over repeat fees on the overseas sales of their nature documentaries. Now they have been joined by an enraged Jacques Cousteau. This is typical of the harsh and bitchy world of television features. Here we see a honey bear not engaged in a life or death struggle about anything. These honey bears are placid and peaceful creatures and consequently bad television. Here we see a pantomime horse. It is engaged in a life or death struggle for a job with a merchant bank. However, his rival employee, the huge bull pantomime horse, is lying in wait for him Poor pantomime horse. Here we see a pantomime goose engaged in a life or death struggle with Terence Rattigan. The enraged goose fires. Poor Terence. Another victim of this silly film. Here we see an enraged pantomime Princess Margaret, she is lying in wait for her breakfast. The unsuspecting breakfast glides ever closer to its doom. The enraged pantomime royal person is poised for the kill. She raises her harpoon and fires. Pang! Right in the toast. A brief struggle and all is over. Poor breakfast! Another victim of the....

I really hope you didn't just write that out... :eek:

gee jay

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
doing domestics... isn't that what we have servants for? Oh yeah, we don't have any... shit :(

I am my own servant. I pay myself low wages ( off the books ..for tax purposes) , Wear a Tux..( or a maids outfit If ..well..that's another story all together ) , and berate my self for not folding a shirt crisply enough.
I am mean prick to work for. :mad:

I would quit, but I need the cash. :D

gee jay

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
In the hard and unrelenting world of nature the ceaseless struggle for survival continues. This time one of the pantomime horses concedes defeat and so lives to fight another day. Here, in a colony of sea lions, we see a huge bull sea lion seeing off an intruding bull who is attempting to intrude on his harem. This pattern of aggressive behaviour is typical of these documentaries. Here we see two limpets locked in a life or death struggle for territory. The huge bull limpet, enraged by the rock, endeavours to encircle its sprightly opponent. .

limpet gets me every single time... lol

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
long weekend = drinking at odd times during the day..even on Sunday morn ! Speaking of drinking..I am off to do some out of the hoose.

Woo - Hoo !!

also , sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you at B.O.A. was kind of hoping I would...oh well. Beer time. :rolleyes: :o :confused: :D :eek:

have fun I guess :confused::D
yea too bad :( I didn't see anyone with a yellow cap, much less an old guy :o:D