Thin Lizzy Out?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

BierBaron666

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Feb. 2008
Nattheim :o
www.lastfm.de
They can put "Der W" on the Party Stage and let Blind Guardian or Edguy play on the Black Stage ;)

joa, das käme der perfektion nahe :D

Since it's only Party Stage i would definitly love to see 1 of those:

- Devildriver (not possible though :()
- Lamb of God (would be awesome)
- The Haunted (touring in scandinavia :/)
- Unleashed
- Slayer (as i said before ;P)
- Kataklysm
- God Dethroned (haven't seen them before, would be pretty cool too :))
- At The Gates (were awesome last year)
- Arch Enemy

Although i dont think they will get any of these.
As long as they don't get another whatever-core Band i'm fine i guess.

devildriver, kataklysm and log would be awesome.. but i'd still prefere GOJIRA!
but why are devildriver not possible? :confused: are they tourin or smth?
and slayer are WAY too big for the party stage^^
if they'd come.. i think they would be one of the headliners or maybe THE headliner.

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
slayer are WAY too big for the party stage^^
if they'd come.. i think they would be one of the headliners or maybe THE headliner.

You're joking right? Or are Slayer really that big in Germany? They can't even headline festivals in the UK an I thought they where big over here?!

You can't say Slayer could headline over motorhead/saxon/doro/machine head (well ok maybe MH).

Slayer can't anyways they're on a US tour lol.

Mikki

21 Okt. 2008
Plymouth, UK
You're joking right? Or are Slayer really that big in Germany? They can't even headline festivals in the UK an I thought they where big over here?!

You can't say Slayer could headline over motorhead/saxon/doro/machine head (well ok maybe MH).

Slayer can't anyways they're on a US tour lol.

Since when were Slayer big anywhere? :confused:

If we're going for thrash - Exodus, Kreator, Sodom, Sabbat, Destruction
Doom - Candlemass, Orange Goblin, Electric Wizard
BM/DM - Obituary, Morbid Angel, Rotting Christ, Akercocke, Anaal Nathrakh, Kataklysm, Marduk, Immortal (although they're probably headlining next year)

These would fit nicely!

Severus

15 Mai 2009
Ankh-Morpork
Since when were Slayer big anywhere? :confused:

If we're going for thrash - Exodus, Kreator, Sodom, Sabbat, Destruction
Doom - Candlemass, Orange Goblin, Electric Wizard
BM/DM - Obituary, Morbid Angel, Rotting Christ, Akercocke, Anaal Nathrakh, Kataklysm, Marduk, Immortal (although they're probably headlining next year)

These would fit nicely!

Besides personal taste an quality, just from the popularity seen I would think Slayer is bigger than any of the above (just a guess though).

distrust

26 Feb. 2008
Wie währs denn mit Debauchery, die spielen auch schon auf Wacken Rocks und haben ne hammer live show, würd ich sehr gerne mal sehen :) !

Mikki

21 Okt. 2008
Plymouth, UK
Besides personal taste an quality, just from the popularity seen I would think Slayer is bigger than any of the above (just a guess though).

Not that big over here in the UK.

They're a laughing stock compared to most thrash bands.
Even Testament are bigger than Slayer.

Slayer - Same generic riffs and themes since the 80's, maybe if they changed they'd be good. :p