RUNNING ORDER W:O:A 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
I wouldn't mind if the line-up was a total success ! :o :D

i think you can slip those comments into almost any conversation can't you?!

People will meet you at wacken and be talking about elephants on unicylces ending world pverty and you'l come out with "but if wackens line up was better world poverty wouldn't be an issue!" or something lol!:D

Jordan

25 März 2009

buddhaabdi

4 Juni 2009
Keep of Kalessin, bring em in Wacken...or im selling my tickets to a drunk clown with a fake Wacken 09 lineup:D

BondedByBeer

8 Juni 2009
With the line-up being so shit this year, it will most probably be my last Wacken, sadly its just not worth it.
That being said, im not too fussed about the line-up except for one band, Korpiklaani. They are a party band that should be on late afternoon, just before the sunsets. Not too hot so you can dance around like a wanker, not too late where you are falling asleep.

HOW FUCKING HARD IS THIS TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan

25 März 2009
so....like when are they actually adding times to the bands?
[pissing of people who don't like me]
the same day they'll announce a big death metal act : never !
[/pissing of people who don't like me]

:D

seriously, I hope it'll come soon, so we can check for clashes (and whine ;) )

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England

Haha :p
I hope there isnt just disappointment from here onwards, im already sad about wacken as it is

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool

hahaha I know... I looked at the RO a few times an I can see there's so many bands I wanna watch that will probably wind up clashing.. like for starters GWAR and Korpiklaani! :( the 2 big party bands on at same time! Grand magus i really hope clash with heaven and hell so that there's less people in the tent haha.

Hopefully Napalm Death and Rage dont clash that'd be a nightmare... but I guess i've seen ND live maybe 6-7 times now so I'd probably go with Rage. We will see... its always annoying last year was the worst though.... Gorgoroth, Crematory and Excrementory grindfuckers all on at the same time... so I watched a bit of each act, Grindfuckers where in the tent and it was packed full, crematory played a terrible terrible setlist so and well... I expected more from gorgoroth... saying they'd make it their most controversal show and it'd outdo poland etc... it really didn't do anything when they played my home town a few years before they where more exetreme an it was in a venue about the size of my living room!so I was stood only 5 feet from the stage... that was much better.... in the end 3 clashes I was gutted about all 3 bands where crappy... so guess we'l see this year!

Friday night line up ftw though! 2 main stages!
Hammerfall, In Flames, Motorhead, Amon Amarth. Doro all in a row! :D

loveMDM

20 Juni 2009
Im really happy with the current lineup.
Really a lot of bands I want to see or see again.

These bands i really wanna see, i guess i would have a bit of problems there.
What I really NEED to see is witch i didnt see before except In flames : - Engel - Bloodwork - In Flames - Axel Rudi Pell - Amon Amarth , Gamma Ray , Schandmaul , Subway to sally , Volbeat. Heaven Shall Burn
Also want to see Trusisas - Hammerfall - Saxon - Walls of Jericho , In Extremo , Korpiklaani , Dragonforce , Airbourne

Soooo soo many bands for me this year.