RUNNING ORDER W:O:A 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
Turisas need to go to the party stage, same with Grand Magus.

But the biggest change which needs to happen is DO NOT HAVE KORPIKLAANI LAST THING ON THE LAST DAY. NO-ONE WANTS TO PARTY THEN. It would be like Lordi last year where nobody could be bothered. Make Korpiklaani have an afternoon/evening slot somewhere.

intelligent thing

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
I can DEFINITELY AGREE with you about KORPIKLAANI. I would much rather see them in the late afternoon when the sun is going down...best time to start drinking beer for me :D

Best time to start drinking beer?:confused: At Wacken you're supposed to start when the sun comes up!:D Anyways, I agree that Korpiklaani is a little late. 2006's time was great, I think it was around 16:00 or something like that?

And yes, please for the love of metal, put Turisas on a mainstage. Last time they were in the tent I woke up in the Red Cross tent...granted that was largely due to dehydration, sun stroke and Asbach but I'm sure being crammed into a tent like sardines in a can in 40+ degree heat didn't help the situation much:p But seriously, they are way too big a band to stick in the tent anymore, its really stupid to do so imo, plus I noticed that a heck of a lot of people were stuck "watching" from outside the tent and they're even bigger now than they were in 2007.

Fuddy-Duddy

25 Mai 2009
I second(third? fourth? nth.) the motion that Turisas should be moved to a bigger stage. They can definetely handle a big crowd, their music almost seems made for it:D

DSP

17 Apr. 2008
I say lets go back to how tits are awosome:)

any way, If I want to have good spot for H&H I must not see evreything in the party stage=\ can't they bring them to the true metal stage so we can see evrey thing and not lost any thing?

AlexanderVB

15 März 2009
What the...

One problem for me is, that a big band like Turisas and Whiplash are playing on Wet stage.. just like last year, did Nifelheim and Watain play on Wet stage, it got so overcrowded and barely impossible to get in, same as in 2007 with Tyr and Moonsorrow, if you got big and popular metal bands, put em on a larger stage (like party, though i would prefer having a lot of people to see korpiklaani on black, just as ensiferum was 08) Having some great folk names, but giving them so small stages could be good for the atmosphere, but it just dosnt get that kind of atmosphere you want at a festival, when you cant see, nor hear the band that is playing inside the little tent, because one of the bigger bands is hammering through on Black stage.. So please for the love of god give big bands a bigger stage so that people can see the band, that they are paying money for. i REALLY want to see Turisas, Whiplash and korpiklaani, and if i cant see turisas and whiplash, like i couldnt see alestorm, moonsorrow, Tyr, nifelheim nor Watain, then its about as bad as it can get.

Onime No Kyo

6 Jan. 2009
there is no shows on thursday on the true metal stage... Does that mean there will be more bands??? (hope so, and if so please BLACK or DEATH METAL!!!!!! => Immortal, Behemoth, Marduk, Arch Enemy, ...)

DSP

17 Apr. 2008
there is no shows on thursday on the true metal stage... Does that mean there will be more bands??? (hope so, and if so please BLACK or DEATH METAL!!!!!! => Immortal, Behemoth, Marduk, Arch Enemy, ...)

I don't think so, it's like last year that because Iron Maiden had the true metal stage every band before them played on the black... so maybe it means that there would be a really big headliner that need the true metal stage?

Jordan

25 März 2009
at wacken the last bands aren't the headliners!!!
So, H&H aren't headliners ... ? ;)
they are the last to play on thursday...

I see your point, it's true for friday & saturday, but on thursday looks like the big bands play last.
anyway, having Anthrax playing too early is a disgrace.