to all those people in search of tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

onemanarmy

17 Juli 2007
Someone I know just mentioned this fest in Slovenia below is way better than Wacken and its on a lake and really really nice mountains all around. Tickets are not on sale for this one yet but if i can get tickets for it you can have my wacken ticket! It looks really cool plus id rather go earlier in July. Probably the same bands will be at wacken anyway. And its 5 days long.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went last year, the town and nature around the festival is really beautiful, especially the soca river (though it is only around 12-14degrees celsius)
But this festival cant really be compared to Wacken, it is only about 10k people (that includes one day tickets) The festival is not so good organized. The stages was really small, Behemoth had to end their set after a couple of songs because of rain:eek: , there was more technical issues than any other festival i have been to. And the food was beyond horrible, luckily the town is just a 10min walk away. It can also be a little troublesome to get to Tolmin. But we had a great time there. I would recommend metalcamp, just dont expect wacken.

Lysistrata

9 Jan. 2009
Hi there - we're looking for one Wacken ticket for a friend who's just got divorced and needs a trip to Europe to cheer her up :) We're in New Zealand - can pay immediately. If you have one for sale please either PM me or email steff_green AT hotmail DOT com. Cheers!

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I went last year, the town and nature around the festival is really beautiful, especially the soca river (though it is only around 12-14degrees celsius)
But this festival cant really be compared to Wacken, it is only about 10k people (that includes one day tickets) The festival is not so good organized. The stages was really small, Behemoth had to end their set after a couple of songs because of rain:eek: , there was more technical issues than any other festival i have been to. And the food was beyond horrible, luckily the town is just a 10min walk away. It can also be a little troublesome to get to Tolmin. But we had a great time there. I would recommend metalcamp, just dont expect wacken.

thanx for the info, never heard much of the festvial... just know that their lineups are always pretty nice.

street_metal

31 Dez. 2008
FIND ME SOME TICKETS

Anyone with two tickets to sell? I wasn't so lucky ordering at Nuclear Blast... :mad: So, now i'm desperate! lol I live in AZORES, Portugal. If anyone knows about any two tickets, please tell me ;)