to all those people in search of tickets

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von agresionpower, 31. Dezember 2008.

1. lifesadream

lifesadream W:O:A Metalhead

I wasn't able to get my tickets in time. I will see if I can afford tickets from ebay or someone changing their mind closer to the date. At least its far enough away.

2. rice

rice W:O:A Metalhead

Someone I know just mentioned this fest in Slovenia below is way better than Wacken and its on a lake and really really nice mountains all around. Tickets are not on sale for this one yet but if i can get tickets for it you can have my wacken ticket! It looks really cool plus id rather go earlier in July. Probably the same bands will be at wacken anyway. And its 5 days long.

http://www.metalcamp.com/downloads.php

a flyer from '08
    http://www.metalcamp.com/images/history/mc08_flyer.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 07. Januar 2009
  3. invisible_force

invisible_force Newbie

4. Sam Przyborowski

Sam Przyborowski W:O:A Metalhead

The closer it gets to the festival, the more chance you will have of getting a ticket for a decent price. At least thats the way it was last year. Although then the problem is making you sure you get one so you can get it in time..

5. Sam Przyborowski

To be honest, I ordered my ticket on New Years Day. Although they did send me an email the day after saying they'd sent it. If you haven't received that then I assume you probably won't be getting the tickets. It just seems like a bit of a lottery as to who actually got tickets and who didn't...

6. Sam Przyborowski

That seems to be getting more popular. However, the bands are spread over 5 days. Looking at the lineup last year, there were some good bands but an awful lot of filler as well. I also don't cope very well with the heat and can just about manage North European summers outside all weekend. Slovenia? I wouldn't stand a chance.

7. rice

I would have thought the opposite. I think, the closer it gets to the festival the more people will start getting desperate for tickets.

8. rice

ALot of the same bands will prob be at wacken too and sziget for that matter like last year.
    Look at that scenary there though!:eek:

And i didnt get my ticket in the mail yet for wacken i bought it before christmas but it said it would take up to 6 weeks.

9. Sam Przyborowski

There was a lot of tickets going for below face value on ebay a couple of weeks before the festival. My mate ducked out just before the festival last year and in fact I couldn't sell it all. Its hard to not get a stupidly expensive flight to Germany late on if you haven't bought a flight already. So unless you're local, you may decide its not worth the expense to travel at such short notice. Most people by then will have managed to have got a ticket if they've already bought travel.

10. cyber999

cyber999 W:O:A Metalmaster

who bought the last tickets from metaltix.com?

i am just trying t figure it out how many tickets they sold

11. rice

It was me, i confess. I bought the very last ticket.

They probably would still sell some to people who live far away like me because they know we are going to spend money in germany on hotel and other shit. "Tourist money".

12. cyber999

cyber999 W:O:A Metalmaster

can you tell me the ticket number?

i noticed that all the tickets on ebay dont have the ticket number!

any thoughts?

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 07. Januar 2009
  13. rice

im still waiting for it in the mail. are they supposed to have numbers? ive seen only one wacken ticket on ebay just before and the pic was really blurry, maybe thats why. im not really sure what they look like, yet, anyway.

14. LaAuryn

LaAuryn W:O:A Metalhead

I don't know if they were the last.
    I've ordered it the 28.12 at 22.30

15. Theex

Theex Newbie

Need 1 Ticket for W:O:A 2009

Hello,
    i need 1 Ticket for my own! Please help me, im very despaired. I wouldnt have thought off a so early Sold Out... :(
    If someone want to sell his or her Ticket to me, please contact me in this forum.

Hallo,
    ich brauche noch ein Ticket für mich selber. Bitte helft mir ich bin total verzweifelt. Ich hätte mir nicht vorstellen können das es so früh ausverkauft sein wird... :(
    Bitte schreibt mich hier im Forum an wenn jemand sein oder ihr Ticket verkaufen will.

Steffen

Diese Seite empfehlen