to all those people in search of tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

lifesadream

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Nov. 2007
Atlanta,GA
I wasn't able to get my tickets in time. I will see if I can afford tickets from ebay or someone changing their mind closer to the date. At least its far enough away.

rice

11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
Someone I know just mentioned this fest in Slovenia below is way better than Wacken and its on a lake and really really nice mountains all around. Tickets are not on sale for this one yet but if i can get tickets for it you can have my wacken ticket! It looks really cool plus id rather go earlier in July. Probably the same bands will be at wacken anyway. And its 5 days long.

http://www.metalcamp.com/downloads.php

a flyer from '08
http://www.metalcamp.com/images/history/mc08_flyer.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
I wasn't able to get my tickets in time. I will see if I can afford tickets from ebay or someone changing their mind closer to the date. At least its far enough away.

The closer it gets to the festival, the more chance you will have of getting a ticket for a decent price. At least thats the way it was last year. Although then the problem is making you sure you get one so you can get it in time..

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
I had the same problem some days ago with an order of 2 tickets... They said they cancelled the order, and some minutes after i received that e-mail, they sent me another one saying that my order would be sent as soon as possible lol so, i sent an e-mail asking if i would have the tickets or not, and they said "sorry, but they were completely on the day you ordered them" (December 31st) The thing is that a friend of mine (that lives in the same island i live, Azores) ordered 5 MINUTES before me (!) and he got a confirmation mail that said that the 4 tickets he ordered had been sent! So you say i will receive them? :confused: That would be AWESOME... I would like to be sure, because ony if i know my tickets will not arrive, then i will look for other 2 tickets to buy... But more expensive, i know :mad:

To be honest, I ordered my ticket on New Years Day. Although they did send me an email the day after saying they'd sent it. If you haven't received that then I assume you probably won't be getting the tickets. It just seems like a bit of a lottery as to who actually got tickets and who didn't...

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Someone I know just mentioned this fest in Slovenia below is way better than Wacken and its on a lake and really really nice mountains all around. Tickets are not on sale for this one yet but if i can get tickets for it you can have my wacken ticket! It looks really cool plus id rather go earlier in July. Probably the same bands will be at wacken anyway. And its 5 days long.

http://www.metalcamp.com/downloads.php

a flyer from '08
http://www.metalcamp.com/images/history/mc08_flyer.jpg

That seems to be getting more popular. However, the bands are spread over 5 days. Looking at the lineup last year, there were some good bands but an awful lot of filler as well. I also don't cope very well with the heat and can just about manage North European summers outside all weekend. Slovenia? I wouldn't stand a chance.

rice

11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
That seems to be getting more popular. However, the bands are spread over 5 days. Looking at the lineup last year, there were some good bands but an awful lot of filler as well. I also don't cope very well with the heat and can just about manage North European summers outside all weekend. Slovenia? I wouldn't stand a chance.

ALot of the same bands will prob be at wacken too and sziget for that matter like last year.
Look at that scenary there though!:eek:

And i didnt get my ticket in the mail yet for wacken i bought it before christmas but it said it would take up to 6 weeks.

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
I would have thought the opposite. I think, the closer it gets to the festival the more people will start getting desperate for tickets.

There was a lot of tickets going for below face value on ebay a couple of weeks before the festival. My mate ducked out just before the festival last year and in fact I couldn't sell it all. Its hard to not get a stupidly expensive flight to Germany late on if you haven't bought a flight already. So unless you're local, you may decide its not worth the expense to travel at such short notice. Most people by then will have managed to have got a ticket if they've already bought travel.

rice

11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
who bought the last tickets from metaltix.com?

i am just trying t figure it out how many tickets they sold

It was me, i confess. I bought the very last ticket.

They probably would still sell some to people who live far away like me because they know we are going to spend money in germany on hotel and other shit. "Tourist money".

rice

11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
can you tell me the ticket number?

i noticed that all the tickets on ebay dont have the ticket number!

any thoughts?

im still waiting for it in the mail. are they supposed to have numbers? ive seen only one wacken ticket on ebay just before and the pic was really blurry, maybe thats why. im not really sure what they look like, yet, anyway.

Theex

31 Dez. 2008
Need 1 Ticket for W:O:A 2009

Hello,
i need 1 Ticket for my own! Please help me, im very despaired. I wouldnt have thought off a so early Sold Out... :(
If someone want to sell his or her Ticket to me, please contact me in this forum.

Hallo,
ich brauche noch ein Ticket für mich selber. Bitte helft mir ich bin total verzweifelt. Ich hätte mir nicht vorstellen können das es so früh ausverkauft sein wird... :(
Bitte schreibt mich hier im Forum an wenn jemand sein oder ihr Ticket verkaufen will.

Steffen