Strange Dreams

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Yanick

6 Jan. 2009
Amsterdam
I have weird dreams all the time. I hardly ever have nightmares though, but I do remember one, not too long ago. I was at my Dad's place where my sister and I share a room with one big bed. In my dream there was an American indian lying next to me in the bed. And he was quite old and jucky and I really didn't like him. So I had turned my back towards him but he just kept on cruwling up against me. So in the end I was at the farest tip of the bed where I actually almost fell out of it and then I woke up. Turned out it was my sister lying next to me, really stupid. :eek:

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
I have weird dreams all the time. I hardly ever have nightmares though, but I do remember one, not too long ago. I was at my Dad's place where my sister and I share a room with one big bed. In my dream there was an American indian lying next to me in the bed. And he was quite old and jucky and I really didn't like him. So I had turned my back towards him but he just kept on cruwling up against me. So in the end I was at the farest tip of the bed where I actually almost fell out of it and then I woke up. Turned out it was my sister lying next to me, really stupid. :eek:

:D

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
I was dreaming today that I went to a pharmacy where a friend of my brother worked (she doesn't work in a pharmacy for real, no idea how I came up with that). We were talking about Wacken and she told me that she was still selling tickets (in a pharmacy? :confused:). So I was like: How many do you have left? She told me there were another 4... so I was thinking of Quark's friend and bought 3 of those and went home to tell on the forum. You people were like: hey, that's great. And then you started discussion about what stuff you would like me to cook for you at Wacken :confused: But I was like: Not so fast. I first gotta find a ticket for myself before you can plan Wacken with me. I bought those 3 for other people :confused: Really weird thing...

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I was dreaming today that I went to a pharmacy where a friend of my brother worked (she doesn't work in a pharmacy for real, no idea how I came up with that). We were talking about Wacken and she told me that she was still selling tickets (in a pharmacy? :confused:). So I was like: How many do you have left? She told me there were another 4... so I was thinking of Quark's friend and bought 3 of those and went home to tell on the forum. You people were like: hey, that's great. And then you started discussion about what stuff you would like me to cook for you at Wacken :confused: But I was like: Not so fast. I first gotta find a ticket for myself before you can plan Wacken with me. I bought those 3 for other people :confused: Really weird thing...

wtf? :D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
had some cheese before bed last night, this is what it turned into... :D
[note: I was watching some apocalyptic documentaries on the history channel yesterday, sooo this isn't entirely random]
well apparently it was 32 million... written as 320000 :confused: like years or millenia or some form of time measurement... I have no clue what... but there was also some comet that was visible in the sky that night. the dream was basically me watching the news, and apparently this random guy saw the comet and grabbed this old camera of his [it was basically one of those ones that prints out the picture as soon as you take it and you have to set it down and wait for the picture to develop], and he started taking pictures of the comet as fast as possible, and the pictures were just shooting out of the camera... but somehow the video on the news was of him... soooo maybe he had the camera backwards, I don't know, but it seemed perfectly normal in the dream :rolleyes:

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
had some cheese before bed last night, this is what it turned into... :D
[note: I was watching some apocalyptic documentaries on the history channel yesterday, sooo this isn't entirely random]
well apparently it was 32 million... written as 320000 :confused: like years or millenia or some form of time measurement... I have no clue what... but there was also some comet that was visible in the sky that night. the dream was basically me watching the news, and apparently this random guy saw the comet and grabbed this old camera of his [it was basically one of those ones that prints out the picture as soon as you take it and you have to set it down and wait for the picture to develop], and he started taking pictures of the comet as fast as possible, and the pictures were just shooting out of the camera... but somehow the video on the news was of him... soooo maybe he had the camera backwards, I don't know, but it seemed perfectly normal in the dream :rolleyes:

what does the cheese have to do with it? :p

and you mean a Polaroid camera?