Beer

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kiwi28

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Nov. 2008
i took this pic http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/2819/eur08717lr8.jpg
last summer while on a train in germany. it has to be the cheapest crap in germany because my friend (idiot) was bragging about how little it costed. something like 0.25 cents. (euro cents or whatever). and it was warm. BUT 3 of them did me in pretty good.

Wtf ? Bier aus ner Pfandflasche ? :D Noch nie gesehen xP Entweder Dose oder Glas-Flasche , sonst nix ;)
WACKEN-SKOAL !

Yanick

6 Jan. 2009
Amsterdam
I was in Belgium a few weeks ago so ofcourse I had to try some of their beers. I choose some that just looked good:
Ciney Blond; really good! The way beer should be. And quite cheap too.
Vedett; tastes good, nice bottle (with cool pictures on it ^^ )
Super des Fagnes; allright, just beer, but nothing special really.
And another one, black, something to do with bulls (could have been Buffalo but I'm not sure) was definitely not my favourite.. but that's a matter of taste I guess.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I was in Belgium a few weeks ago so ofcourse I had to try some of their beers. I choose some that just looked good:
Ciney Blond; really good! The way beer should be. And quite cheap too.
Vedett; tastes good, nice bottle (with cool pictures on it ^^ )
Super des Fagnes; allright, just beer, but nothing special really.
And another one, black, something to do with bulls (could have been Buffalo but I'm not sure) was definitely not my favourite.. but that's a matter of taste I guess.

En dan zegt hij niks hè!