Dong Open Air 09: Für eine Handvoll Kühe - on July 17 & 18

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Colamann3798

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2003
nich mehr Münster :(
www.dongopenair.de
Happy New Year and happy new motto!

Dear people of the Dong!

Spent your New Year's Eve eventful and party-esque? We certainly hope so! Since our start into 2009 rocked, we figured we'd supply you with an extra bang for the New Year! Lately we've been working non-stop for you to make sure the next Dong Open Air sufficiently kicks ass. We're confident we'll be able to keep you posted with some awesome news soon!

First off though: The Dong website already presents this year's motto: „Dong Open Air 2009 - Spiel mir das Lied vom Dong - Für eine Handvoll Kühe" (Dong Open Air 2009 - Once Upon a Time in the Dong - A Fistful of Cows). This year there shall be hails of bullet and be assured: he who comes too late shall bite the dust!;)

Speaking of coming late: At the 14th of February, which happens to be Valentine's Day, the Dong Winter Party will rock the beautiful European capital of culture - Essen! You can get tickets not only at metaltix.com (we're rocking their sales charts!) but also at kartenhaus.de which allows you to get tickets at almost any ticket sales point in Germany. Get your ticket today, be there at 4:30pm and don't miss out on the chance of getting free tickets for Amorphis and all the other tba's at the Dong on July 17th & 18th! We'll raffle six tickets among the first 66 people to show up. More info at www.doaconcerts.de!

On this note we'd like to wish you all a happy and healthy year 2009!
Your Dong Team

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
tickets go for sale as soon as all the bands are announced.
and last year it took 2 days I think before they were sold out.

As soon as I know pre sales start I want to know how many tics I need to order.
(Kris, I know, so you're already counted in)
Dus... AP, en Sipy (eventueel) dán doorgeven van hoe en wat.
Mss dat ik de bestelling ga splitsen, maar daar ben ik nog niet zeker van. On verra.

Colamann3798

13 Apr. 2003
www.dongopenair.de
We'll announce all of the bands first, like last year. This year, we'll also make sure to announce the start of the ticket sales as far ahead of time as possible, a week at least.

Let's hope it works out as planned ;) It took us six days and a half to sell out last year, btw.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
We'll announce all of the bands first, like last year. This year, we'll also make sure to announce the start of the ticket sales as far ahead of time as possible, a week at least.

Let's hope it works out as planned ;) It took us six days and a half to sell out last year, btw.

ah, then my information was incorrect.
but thanks for the additional info :)

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Mss dat ik de bestelling ga splitsen, maar daar ben ik nog niet zeker van. On verra.

yep, danke

Colamann3798

13 Apr. 2003
www.dongopenair.de
Early Spring-Time News

Hello there!

This past month we took a good wide swing to prepare for another badass punch! Throughout February we will be announcing what’ll be rocking the Dong Open Air 2009 and then finally start selling tickets! Get ready for some grand newcomers who will – as always – be the opener for our pretty damn good headliner package!

Making the Dong happen we still rely heavily on your help and would thus like to inform you about this: The Dong Open Air is mostly paid for through the sale of beverages. We would like to ask you not to bring any of your own drinks in bigger quantities. Bringing crates or kegs of beer hurts the festival a lot and will force us to raise the ticket prices.
But still: Just like last year beer and soft drinks will be offered at very reasonable prices! Half liter of beer will be 1,50€.

Last but not least a quick note on the Dong Winter Party (Feb 14, Turock, Essen). Due to non-smoker protection laws the Turock in Essen has become a “smoking club” at Jan 1st, 2009. This means that this is an 18+ event and guests under 18 will not be allowed into the club. Click one of these linke for more detailed information: www.doaconcerts.de and www.turock.de.

See you soon,
Your Dong Team

Colamann3798

13 Apr. 2003
www.dongopenair.de
First Bands 2009 & Winter Party

Finally!

The Dong Winter Party will be smashing the Turock in Essen this coming Saturday and we do hope you do your best to smash along! Remember there will be 6 Dong tickets raffled among the first 66 guests! There are still tickets left at the box office that evening! To celebrate this occasion we thought of a nice little incentive to make you wanna be among those first 66 even more than before.

Here is the first package of confirmed bands for 2009:

Due to current events we’ll start of the list with RAGE, no less! Northrhine-Westphalian Metalheads from the very beginning will not only be playing at the Dong but will also compete at the so called "Bundesvision Song Contest" on Pro7 (private German television to get via ASTRA satellites) this Friday night. After having Subway to Sally win the contest last year we do hope Peavy, Victor and Andre keep up the glory for heavy metal. Got German TV? Vote for them at 8:15 pm on Friday!

Of course they will not be the only bands rocking the stage of the Dong hill! The 17th and 18th of July will be marked by shows of thrashing IN DECEMBER, Wacken Metal Battle 2007 finalists SHEEPHEAD, Vikings from the Netherlands ELEXORIEN and some hard rocking power metal by CAST IN SILENCE! Check out our line up sites for more info on the bands, links samples of their music and lots more!

We will announce further acts in bundles at intervals of a few days at our website. We won’t annoy you with any further newsletters until the line up is complete and thus the ticket sale is about to start! So don’t miss out and check our website to make sure you’re up to date!

Take good care!
Your Dong Team

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007

Kan je mijn ticket ok weer kopen, Quark? Ik denk, dat ik de verkoop zal missen en ik heb nog steds geen bankrekening