coming from NY. need help.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

rice

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
actually i dont plan on sleeping much.

do you or most people usually always camp in the same spot every year or do you just go in a random, whatevers available section?

Franzi K.

28 Okt. 2008
Rheinland-Pfalz (Germany)
hey there, i cant give you an answer on your latest question but i can tell you that even for girls the reeperbahn in hamburg is kind of funny. i just went to hamburg in april with school and had some great evenings in "große freiheit 36" (it means "huge freedom") on the reeperbahn. in the basement that is named "kaiserkeller" you may find people that prefer different music and entertainment than what you find in "doll house" across the street .. or other stripbars. one evening a really interesting band had a concert in there. on other days i think it is used as a club. unfortunately i only spent a few days there and i went to a goth-evening in kaiserkeller, which is not the music or scene that i prefer most of the time, but is was pretty interesting and much better than the dumb clubs most of my classmates went to. although, i wouldnt go there without any guys ^^
heres a photo of the club i took myself - maybe you would like to find it ^^
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3833/dscf8533kleinur0.jpg

and concerning the talk about racist people or unpolite germans, i myself really look forward to WOA and to finally use my english, get connected to other people :)

rice

11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
hey there, i cant give you an answer on your latest question but i can tell you that even for girls the reeperbahn in hamburg is kind of funny. i just went to hamburg in april with school and had some great evenings in "große freiheit 36" (it means "huge freedom") on the reeperbahn. in the basement that is named "kaiserkeller" you may find people that prefer different music and entertainment than what you find in "doll house" across the street .. or other stripbars. one evening a really interesting band had a concert in there. on other days i think it is used as a club. unfortunately i only spent a few days there and i went to a goth-evening in kaiserkeller, which is not the music or scene that i prefer most of the time, but is was pretty interesting and much better than the dumb clubs most of my classmates went to. although, i wouldnt go there without any guys ^^
heres a photo of the club i took myself - maybe you would like to find it ^^
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3833/dscf8533kleinur0.jpg

and concerning the talk about racist people or unpolite germans, i myself really look forward to WOA and to finally use my english, get connected to other people :)
thanks for the info i appreciate it, what is the "reeperbahn"?