to all those people in search of tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I'm all confused right now. lol Today, at 9.49 am i received an email from one of Nuclear Blast's Employees with this message: im sorry to tell you but the Wacken Open Air tickets are all sold out. that's why we cancelled your order. THEN, at 10.03 am, i received another email with this written: your order has been placed and will be shipped as soon as possible... SO? lol I think i will have the tickets... I'm not sure. If i received the email with the confirmation of my order later, i think the tickets will arrive... What do you think?

Call them.
Costs a few bucks but you're sure then.

street_metal

31 Dez. 2008
Call them.
Costs a few bucks but you're sure then.

I sent them an email explaining what happened... But i sent it a few minutes ago, so i will not have a response today i think. And their Hotline is already offline i think. What is the hour difference between Portugal and Germany? They say they close the Hotline at 7.00 PM.

Trol

3 Jan. 2009
I really really REALLY need 3 Wacken tickets. If anyone is willing to sell I will be most grateful.

rice

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
try LiveNation but here in the states, someone told me theyre selling Wacken tickets but expect to pay A LOT. Also try ticketmaster and if no luck there , theres always Ebay. Expect to pay a lot. And if youre REALLY desperate and rich and willing to pay a really lot just contact me, i might just sell you my ticket for the right price. Im such a "sell out"! haha

edit: before i get a hundred emails, dont send me a message unless youre offer is over $3000 :p :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Vale

5 Jan. 2009
Hey, we're four Danish blokes, who are looking for Wacken tickets. We are happy to buy less than four tickets at a time, as long as we get there eventually.
Thank you in advance for any offers.

Jon, Bo, Thomas, Jonas

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Now got an email from Nuclear Blast saying they had sold out and the order has been cancelled. If anyone has a ticket for sale at a decent price, pm the details to me.