Canadians?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

emdtmt

4 Aug. 2008
Ed, Sweden
Hello all,

This question could be pretty stupid but i will give it a shot. (Just because i want to)
I meet a canadian girl, Robin . And we spend the evening togheter and had i for once had a really good time, Any canadian here or someone else that could recognize her and have some contact info on how i could keep contact with her? Please send me a PM.

// Patrik
Sweden

PS, i know this like a needle in a huge pile of hay :p

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Hello all,

This question could be pretty stupid but i will give it a shot. (Just because i want to)
I meet a canadian girl, Robin . And we spend the evening togheter and had i for once had a really good time, Any canadian here or someone else that could recognize her and have some contact info on how i could keep contact with her? Please send me a PM.

// Patrik
Sweden

PS, i know this like a needle in a huge pile of hay :p

yea, I tried that before. With a guy from england called Martin G. He gave me his mail when I was in London and I put it in my wallet. The wallet was stolen one day later :rolleyes:

Good luck for your girl.

btw. this isn't her, is it? :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

emdtmt

4 Aug. 2008
Ed, Sweden
yea, I tried that before. With a guy from england called Martin G. He gave me his mail when I was in London and I put it in my wallet. The wallet was stolen one day later :rolleyes:

Good luck for your girl.

btw. this isn't her, is it? :D

Oh sry to hear that, how did it go? Did you find him? ._.

Omg, that actully could , but, it was dark and i dont have a picture of my own, and her name was Robin, isnt meantion anywere at her profile ._.'

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Well, let's put it this way, Solskin av Natten is called Robin, I can confirm that.

is she? OMG :D:D I'm so good! :D

Gonna tell her about this thread as soon as she appears ;) Or you can probably just send her a pm ;)

Oh sry to hear that, how did it go? Did you find him? ._.

Omg, that actully could , but, it was dark and i dont have a picture of my own, and her name was Robin, isnt meantion anywere at her profile ._.'

didn't find him btw :( But I'm glad it seems to work out better for you :)

onetwomany

4 Aug. 2008
hey patrik! did you get your jumper back?? hehe. youre in luck man. I'm actually on here lookin for someone myself, and hopefully you can help me out too. I'm the guy who was with Robin the night we stumbled upon your camp, I ended up talkin to this girl Mine, from Sweden also, who said she was a friend of one of your friends. Would like to get in contact with her again if I can at all, she was really cool to talk to. Anyway..send me a message and I can pass on your email to Robin or something if you want, and maybe you can help me out too. Cheers man!

Kris

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

emdtmt

4 Aug. 2008
Ed, Sweden
hey patrik! did you get your jumper back?? hehe. youre in luck man. I'm actually on here lookin for someone myself, and hopefully you can help me out too. I'm the guy who was with Robin the night we stumbled upon your camp, I ended up talkin to this girl Mine, from Sweden also, who said she was a friend of one of your friends. Would like to get in contact with her again if I can at all, she was really cool to talk to. Anyway..send me a message and I can pass on your email to Robin or something if you want, and maybe you can help me out too. Cheers man!

Kris

Hey Kris :D
Nice to hear from you, i've sent you a PM ;)

onetwomany

4 Aug. 2008
Kris! It's you! What are you doing on here? :p
I'm glad you got home okay... but we never got to say goodbye to each other in the rush out of Wacken :(

Patrik... you found me! Nice work; you are a good detective ;)

hehe, heya stranger. Yeh you kinda ran off pretty quick to catch that bus!!! It was a bit of a chaotic ending, but thankfully nowhere near as bad as last year. Sorry didn't get to say goodbye though!! Found my way to these forums actually lookin for else I met along our travels through the campsite that night hehe. So how's Dutch life treatin ya? How ya gettin on over there?

Zuletzt bearbeitet: