Canadians?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Solskinn Av Natten

W:O:A Metalhead
28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
hehe, heya stranger. Yeh you kinda ran off pretty quick to catch that bus!!! It was a bit of a chaotic ending, but thankfully nowhere near as bad as last year. Sorry didn't get to say goodbye though!! Found my way to these forums actually lookin for else I met along our travels through the campsite that night hehe. So how's Dutch life treatin ya? How ya gettin on over there?

I actually stood there for about an hour or more waiting for my bus... it was you guys who ran away and disappeared :p But nevermind! It does sound like previous years were pretty scary in terms of getting on the bus away from Wacken. I'm glad no one got crushed this time around!

Cool... did you find her?

Dutch life IS THE BEST. I am never going back to Canada! Well... until they make me go :mad:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I actually stood there for about an hour or more waiting for my bus... it was you guys who ran away and disappeared :p But nevermind! It does sound like previous years were pretty scary in terms of getting on the bus away from Wacken. I'm glad no one got crushed this time around!

Cool... did you find her?

Dutch life IS THE BEST. I am never going back to Canada! Well... until they make me go :mad:

you're in holland now?
get your ass to the huge dildo at the dam square in amsterdam tomorrow, then you can meet sipy and me :p

Solskinn Av Natten

28 März 2008
you're in holland now?
get your ass to the huge dildo at the dam square in amsterdam tomorrow, then you can meet sipy and me :p

Ahh, a giant dildo? I think I missed that last time I was here :p

I would love to meet you guys! But I already have plans to go from Eindhoven (where I am now) to Delft to see my cousin & his kids, & then we're all going to Rotterdam to the zoo! And after that, I'm going to visit a friend in Utrecht for the weekend :D

Sorry... I think we may have to wait until next Wacken :(

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Ahh, a giant dildo? I think I missed that last time I was here :p

I would love to meet you guys! But I already have plans to go from Eindhoven (where I am now) to Delft to see my cousin & his kids, & then we're all going to Rotterdam to the zoo! And after that, I'm going to visit a friend in Utrecht for the weekend :D

Sorry... I think we may have to wait until next Wacken :(

this weekend?
we could meet I life not to far from utrecht ;)
ofcourse sipy needs to agree on this :p

Solskinn Av Natten

28 März 2008
this weekend?
we could meet I life not to far from utrecht ;)
ofcourse sipy needs to agree on this :p

Hmm... maybe! I'm going to visit a friend who is taking me to his favourite bar (I assume it's a metal bar... I hope!). Though, I don't know if there's one in Utrecht or not. As I don't have a cell phone, it might be hard to get in touch, and he doesn't have internet set up yet.

We could try walking around and yelling for each other :p
'Agresionpower! Is that you?!'

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hmm... maybe! I'm going to visit a friend who is taking me to his favourite bar (I assume it's a metal bar... I hope!). Though, I don't know if there's one in Utrecht or not. As I don't have a cell phone, it might be hard to get in touch, and he doesn't have internet set up yet.

We could try walking around and yelling for each other :p
'Agresionpower! Is that you?!'

utrecht is probably the boothill...
it's really small... but I don't know if sipy wants to come though...