• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
actually , fuk the music for a minute.. my life is not driven by the music that i listen to..

for heavens sake, i am a violin nerd..

and I like that ;)

Of course no one of us is defined by the music one listens to. But the actuall thing is that metal (in form of this forum) brought us together. The reason that we feel connected like this is that we're all wonderful people with common attitudes and I would say a common moral is also really important. We just feel awesomely connected.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
and I like that ;)

Of course no one of us is defined by the music one listens to. But the actuall thing is that metal (in form of this forum) brought us together. The reason that we feel connected like this is that we're all wonderful people with common attitudes and I would say a common moral is also really important. We just feel awesomely connected.

exactly what I was saying. :]

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
its a shame ladies, cause i gotta go
damn, what a pity :(
nice :]
I'm the oldest out of all my cousins, on both sides of the family. :rolleyes:
I am the youngest out of ALL. I have grandcousins that are older than me :rolleyes:
but know that i have had a great talk with you, and i feel happy that we have shared these few cyber words
I'm really happy too :) So much looking forward meeting you *hugs* make this some best time of your life and see you on sunday then! *kisses*