Incredible!! Wacken is SOLD OUT!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

satriomaiden

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Apr. 2008
But you'd probably better look for tickets in metal forums like this one, or on Ebay (if you are willing to pay the enormous prices :(), or ask friends of whom you know they have tickets.

I'm very lucky indeed. I asked my friend at hannover to look for three tickets for three of us in Indonesia to go to WOA this year. yes, this is my first wacken. about 2 weeks he looked for three tickets and he got it. last monday he sent me those three tickets by DHL Express, two days later on Wednesday, I had them in Jakarta. oouuhh what a lucky. They cost me euro 750 for three tickets of which 250 each. Flight had been booked but we have not got any hotel yet. I hope this week we can get the reservation for hotel at hamburg first.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
I'm very lucky indeed. I asked my friend at hannover to look for three tickets for three of us in Indonesia to go to WOA this year. yes, this is my first wacken. about 2 weeks he looked for three tickets and he got it. last monday he sent me those three tickets by DHL Express, two days later on Wednesday, I had them in Jakarta. oouuhh what a lucky. They cost me euro 750 for three tickets of which 250 each. Flight had been booked but we have not got any hotel yet. I hope this week we can get the reservation for hotel at hamburg first.

250 euros per ticket? :eek:
That's a bit more than what you have to pay at Ebay etc. at the moment.
But I guess with the flight and hotel and everything else, it doesn't really matter any more.

And regarding the hotel... I hope you don't want to stay in Hamburg during the whole festival. Best option is camping at the festival unless you want to miss half of the fun.

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
But I guess with the flight and hotel and everything else, it doesn't really matter any more.

And regarding the hotel... I hope you don't want to stay in Hamburg during the whole festival. Best option is camping at the festival unless you want to miss half of the fun.
I dont get people who dont want to camp at the camping site

satriomaiden

13 Apr. 2008

off course i'd like to, we'll stay only from 27-29 at Hamburg and then go to wacken the following day..do i have to bring the tent to the camp site ?
it is good to read that WOA will provide camper, however, it is expensive though. anyone can tell me whether the camper had been fully booked or still available for rent ?

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
off course i'd like to, we'll stay only from 27-29 at Hamburg and then go to wacken the following day..do i have to bring the tent to the camp site ?
it is good to read that WOA will provide camper, however, it is expensive though. anyone can tell me whether the camper had been fully booked or still available for rent ?

I guess you would still be able to rent one of those campers if you'd ask them now. But that's not the same, either. It's a separate part of the campground and you would just miss everything important. :D

Yes, you have to bring your own tent if you want to camp.
Best thing you can do is probably buying a simple tent when you're in Germany - or buy a Wacken tent; you can even buy that online via Metaltix.com and they will store it for you in Wacken until you arrive there. Normal tents (without the Wacken logo of course :D) can be bought even in many large supermarkets; depending on size and quality you'll get one for 20 to 100 euros there.

satriomaiden

13 Apr. 2008
I guess you would still be able to rent one of those campers if you'd ask them now. But that's not the same, either. It's a separate part of the campground and you would just miss everything important. :D

Yes, you have to bring your own tent if you want to camp.
Best thing you can do is probably buying a simple tent when you're in Germany - or buy a Wacken tent; you can even buy that online via Metaltix.com and they will store it for you in Wacken until you arrive there. Normal tents (without the Wacken logo of course :D) can be bought even in many large supermarkets; depending on size and quality you'll get one for 20 to 100 euros there.

:D:D:D thank you very much Kate for the info. actually I love camping on site rather than staying at hotel or camper. but for sure, three of us have different view and pleasure on it. hehehe...:D....

cya at wacken Kate

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
:D:D:D thank you very much Kate for the info. actually I love camping on site rather than staying at hotel or camper. but for sure, three of us have different view and pleasure on it. hehehe...:D....

cya at wacken Kate

Oh my god...please try to convince them! They will regret it! You come from so far away...you would miss so much fun! The comfort of a camper/hotel is neither worth all the money...nor will you find out what Wacken really means. :D
And tell them, they'll feel worn out each day anyway because festivals like that tend to be really exhausting. :D Having a real bed doesn't help.
And remind them of the fact that it takes hours to get to the hotel at night and then again it takes hours to get back to Wacken. So you'll either have less sleep than you ought...or miss some bands.

If you can't convince them to use tents, you'd better go for one of the campers. It's still better than a hotel.

Cya :)

satriomaiden

13 Apr. 2008
Oh my god...please try to convince them! They will regret it! You come from so far away...you would miss so much fun! The comfort of a camper/hotel is neither worth all the money...nor will you find out what Wacken really means. :D
And tell them, they'll feel worn out each day anyway because festivals like that tend to be really exhausting. :D Having a real bed doesn't help.
And remind them of the fact that it takes hours to get to the hotel at night and then again it takes hours to get back to Wacken. So you'll either have less sleep than you ought...or miss some bands.

If you can't convince them to use tents, you'd better go for one of the campers. It's still better than a hotel.

Cya :)

:Dhahaha.....yeah, it will take more than 12-hour-flying time from Jakarta, Indonesia to Hamburg. got it, I'll try to convince them then...

5 Mai 2009
hi' I'm selling TWO Wacken 2009 tickets at the same price as I bought them...

135 euro for each one...

that's 270euro for both tickets.....
ask me for info...=)

greetings