Incredible!! Wacken is SOLD OUT!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

goregirl

23 März 2008
ahoj

sold out? well i have my ticket hanging on my room wall...:)
looking forward to seeing my music legend-Carcass
see you in wacken

BTW jest tu może ktoś z polski??takie mam małe pytanie :)

koniec posta,dziękuję

Loy Iver

24 März 2008
Russia
I lost the meaning of life...
Because I have no ticket:(
I couldn't even imagine that all tickets would have been sold out in the beginning of March... what a fool I was...

Octarius

25 März 2008
Just Wait...

If you missed your chance to get a ticket, just wait until closer to the fest (say around late June/early July). I am sure there will be a good number of folks who figure out they can't afford to go and will be trying to off load tickets for prices well below what we are seeing now on eBay and what not.

I'm sure there are a lot of folks who have to travel from afar that won't be able to afford the trip and would be willing to FedEx/DHL a a couple of tickets over to make their money back.

Heck, if you are truly metal, take your chances and show up to the fest with gear and all and hope someone is trying to off load tickets there.

I got tickets to Hellfest which has a pretty good lineup too (a lot of the same bands as Wacken) but I am still going to look into getting my tix for Wacken :p

Oh and I am buying my tix for Wacken 09 right after Wacken 08 (yeah just like I said about this year too...)

krom

18 März 2008
+1

I think i'll do the same, if metaltix dont make waiting lists for reservation of returned tickets (like last year) i'll go to the campsite and have a good time with or without a ticket ;)

Octarius

25 März 2008
Someone else had mentioned a waiting list from last year on another forum (I didn't know it was for returned tickets) but I already emailed Metaltix about a waiting list early this week and they said there wasn't one.

Wonder if Metaltix frequents this forum and can officially answer if there will be a "returned ticket waiting list"...

Oh yeah my wife had the same idea, we can go to the camp site and just see the big screen and hear the bands from there :) I remember last year on the last night when Canibal Corpse was playing, I could hear the damn show all the way past my camp site (a 20 minute walk from the staging area). Insane I tell ya.

krom

18 März 2008
heheheh yeah :) for maiden it will be the same i think...

anyway, wacken is a great festival, i would go even if i dont have a ticket :)

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Sorry, folks, but you mustn't enter the campgrounds without a ticket. Maybe they won't control all the entrances to the campgrounds enough to keep everybody off who doesn't have a ticket, but I bet they will control much more than in 2007. I'm really sorry for all of you who didn't buy their tickets in time, as I know how I would react if I was you - but it's simply not okay if people camp at Wacken without paying for using all the facilities provided there, and making the campgrounds more and more overcrowded. It wouldn't be a problem if we were talking about five or ten people doing this, but in 2007 it was THOUSANDS of people doing so.

So keep checking Ebay and other places like this forum for affordable tickets, and if this still doesn't work, well...of course you CAN come to Wacken without a ticket and hope to get one on the main street - but don't be sure to be successful, and if you don't get a ticket, PLEASE keep off the campgrounds.

Moonvic

15 Apr. 2008
Plz don't stop adding bands!!!!

Congratulations to the festival organisers for the sold out!!!! Wacken is the most important metal festival in Europe and has gained this status after years of good organisation and greatly filled line-ups.

But, having said that, I must add that falling asleep in adding bands due to the sold out situation would be a very bad mistake. Graspop and Hellfest line-ups have become better than Wacken's, overall, including many of the bands and adding more hit ones. We know that these are a bit more than one month earlier, but looking at the band request forum in this webpage I think I speak for many asking you to add more popular and interesting bands to Wacken. Personally, this is my second time in the festival (having gone there in 2000) and I wouldn't return this year if I was disappointed then...

Make us proud of having bought our ticket! We'll thank it next year returning :)

Thank you!

Vic

Marcos

12 Juli 2007
Sure than in festival days are a lot of tickets than people return.
Bye

Zuletzt bearbeitet: