25k thread LOGO! (for shirts)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
well, i will take one then :D just let me know how much they are ok ;)

this was like only one page back :rolleyes:
ok there! Informed myself about the costs today.
The first print (list on the back) will be 8.20 Euros
If we want a second print (slogan in the front or such) it's +4.60 Euros
The individual name will be 2 Euros extra (not that much!)

total: 10.20 without slogan or 14.60 with some

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Asking once more: It's only 98 more days until Wacken and I have lots of stuff to do. Would be nice if you could present some ideas by now, so I don't have to worry about the shirts very much longer and can give them to print.

If you don't present anything, I'd go for printing the shirts without slogan/motives. Just list on the back and name in the front.

And I have one more thing I want to know. xforeverxmetalx has only 30 posts in the 25k thread, because she joined in very late. Bur our toll is 100 posts, to be on the shirt/get a shirt. Since she's become one of the biggest spammers in 50k afterwards I'd propose to give her a shirt as honorary member. Same for Smoo. Any doubts?

still not everyone did give his/her oppinion

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
hey, i had an idea for a logo... *clicky*

and someone said we should have the writing in the wacken font, soo.... *clicky again*

just throwing that out there :D

The Wacken font was my idea, I guess.

I don't know if the logo looks like the 20.000er Thread Warriors (the German part)

Maybe someone should ask if we can use that as well. (and also as a user's image, not avater!!!)

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
The Wacken font was my idea, I guess.

I don't know if the logo looks like the 20.000er Thread Warriors (the German part)

Maybe someone should ask if we can use that as well. (and also as a user's image, not avater!!!)

yea i took it from that, just changed the color from blue to green [for wacken 08] and then changed 20K to 25K :D
but it's up to the rest of you guys, really... i'm just throwing out ideas, plus i love editing images :p

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
yea i took it from that, just changed the color from blue to green [for wacken 08] and then changed 20K to 25K :D
but it's up to the rest of you guys, really... i'm just throwing out ideas, plus i love editing images :p
yeah, I like editing images too... I'd also not mind to make some pics for those who can't handle photoediting. I just need the ideas...
I like this idea for a shirt.
It's nice somehow, but I don't like to take the Logo of another thread...

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007