25k thread LOGO! (for shirts)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
can i be honorary member?

Asking once more: It's only 98 more days until Wacken and I have lots of stuff to do. Would be nice if you could present some ideas by now, so I don't have to worry about the shirts very much longer and can give them to print.

If you don't present anything, I'd go for printing the shirts without slogan/motives. Just list on the back and name in the front.

And I have one more thing I want to know. xforeverxmetalx has only 30 posts in the 25k thread, because she joined in very late. Bur our toll is 100 posts, to be on the shirt/get a shirt. Since she's become one of the biggest spammers in 50k afterwards I'd propose to give her a shirt as honorary member. Same for Smoo. Any doubts?

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
One more thing (just saw it). The prices are for DIN A4 motives. This might be alright for the Logo (in case we want it) but not for the list I guess?

Try to imagine it and tell me if you can deal with a DIN A4 size of the list in the back... DIN A3 would be 4 Euros more :/

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
All in Euro of course

Shirt in black 5.90

Shirt with DIN A4 list +8.20

Shirt with DIN A3 list +12.30

Shirt with individual name +2
Shirt with logo +4.60

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
oh i see. i think i might just opt out for this years shirt since im not going to be there. and if we decide to make one for next year, i will be able to get one then.

That would suck. If you don't take your shirt, it's getting more expensive for all of us, since we wouldn't reach the 16p border anymore :p

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
:eek:

I thought I had more than 58 posts ;)

Anyway, I think it would look cool without the logo as well.

Dunn what kind of list that is :rolleyes: Doesn't seem to be right. But we do have the real list somewhere and you're at about 200 something I think

ok, but with the logo it will be more than 20 Euros...

Maybe I can try a little trick... if it work out it would change to

Shirt 5.95
Logo 8.20
List 6.40
Name 2.00

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
All in Euro of course

Shirt in black 5.90

Shirt with DIN A4 list +8.20

Shirt with DIN A3 list +12.30

Shirt with individual name +2
Shirt with logo +4.60

Dunn what kind of list that is :rolleyes: Doesn't seem to be right. But we do have the real list somewhere and you're at about 200 something I think

ok, but with the logo it will be more than 20 Euros...

Maybe I can try a little trick... if it work out it would change to

Shirt 5.95
Logo 8.20
List 6.40
Name 2.00

ok, I can make it (whole package: means logo, list, names)

24.85 Euros if they are rip offs
22.55 Euros if they are ok with my "trick"