Neue Band bestätigt - Avenged Sevenfold

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

The Rockit's

6 Jan. 2008
New England Sea Coast
fuck this totally SUCKS
I am coming from United States and they start adding this kind of shit to the line-up.
Hatebreed, Unearth, As I Lay Dying, Job for a Cowboy...and now THIS!

Yeh, we could have just stayed home and gone to OZZFEST. :D

Meh - As someone said in here - there are enough bands I want to see so I'm OK with it. It's a holiday for us and we're visiting friends in Switzerland as well. As someone else said - there are enough other bands at W.O.A. that I'll be content enough.

Roadburn line-up is a hell of a lot better this year - kind of wish we had gone w/ those tx.

Fields of Rock was totally cancelled this year because lack of ticket sales and bands. Wonder what the future has in store for Wacken and other festivals. The fesitvals in Europe are 10 x better than here in the U.S. - usually anyway.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Random_dude_667

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
I do wonder if the reason they've announced it after tickets are sold out is because they didn't want them there at all, I mean they haven't even been fucked to write the announcement up in English. I reckon its contractual obligations between Iron Maiden and Wacken (e.g. must have all Maiden's support bands).

Either way I'm still not upset with the line up, I mean on the one hand you have A7X, AILD, Hatebreed and KSE, but on the other hand you have Excrematory Grindfuckers, Maiden, Gorgoroth, Kreator, Bodom, Avantasia, Obituary, Exodus, Alestorm, Axel Rudi Pell, Carcass, Ensiferum, Kamelot and Sabaton.

To me its definitely still worth going.

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
I do wonder if the reason they've announced it after tickets are sold out is because they didn't want them there at all, I mean they haven't even been fucked to write the announcement up in English. I reckon its contractual obligations between Iron Maiden and Wacken (e.g. must have all Maiden's support bands).

Either way I'm still not upset with the line up, I mean on the one hand you have A7X, AILD, Hatebreed and KSE, but on the other hand you have Excrematory Grindfuckers, Maiden, Gorgoroth, Kreator, Bodom, Avantasia, Obituary, Exodus, Alestorm, Axel Rudi Pell, Carcass, Ensiferum, Kamelot and Sabaton.

To me its definitely still worth going.
Lets hope it is because of that, and that wacken had to have avenge shitfold because of Maiden, but yeah your right, there are alot of great bands, just wish there was less shitty bands

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
We should organise a forum meet at Wacken while these pop bands are playing..

Although, I will say that recently I've started looking forward to the festival even more. When they were announcing JFAG, Unearth, etc I was tempted to sell my ticket and not bother. But they've since announced Alestorm and Airbourne, 2 new bands that deserve to play and will be a lot of fun to watch. Also I bought The Bones' new album today and they're now on my list of bands to see.

I agree with Adam (Random_dude_667) about A7X, I think the organisers knew they were gonna play but saved breaking the news to us until after the tickets sold out, so it doesn't affect sales.

I'm just dreading the day they confirm BFMV..

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
We are laughing because we think the petition is totaly pointless!

Quite possibly true. I appreciate that some metal heads here want to express their disappointment at this booking, but I think that the WOA organisers have shown enough disdain for such opinions so far that we know nothing will come of a petition.