Neue Band bestätigt - Avenged Sevenfold

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

zombiecag

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Fuckings Avenged Sevenfolds tight jeans pussy metals.
Might as well cut ours fuckings hairs into side partings nows and call ourselfs "oh looks I'ms a fagsxcore" and touch each others balls.

Ifs this was three years agos I woulds be happy with this but they don't evens screams anymore so it's not evens remotely interestings.

(I've beens watchings too much Metalocalypse and I've starteds talkings like Skwisgaar. They shoulds book Dethklok.)

Robbenklobben

18 März 2008
There are still a lot of bands who are great and some of them are totally new ... I like to see Jobforacowboy, 3 Inches of Blood, Carcass, COB, Exodus, Extrementory Grindfuckers, Gorerotted, IronMaiden, Kreator and many more :) I am happy but Slayer Arch Enemy and Sepultura would be so awesome^^

slayerizer

10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
fuck this totally SUCKS

I am coming from United States and they start adding this kind of shit to the line-up.

Hatebreed, Unearth, As I Lay Dying, Job for a Cowboy...and now THIS!

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Well good luck with that, but I think that you're fighting a losing battle. Or a lost battle, I should say.

29 März 2008
Well, I just had to sign up on the forums over this. I couldn't make it to Wacken this year - wasn't expecting the tickets to go so fast, but this is still blowing my mind to hell.

How in the hell could the WOA organizers possibly for one fucking second think that a band like Avenged Sevenfold (musically talentless, self-satisfied, arrogant, republican pop-rock designed solely for selling merchandise on MTV) belonged anywhere within a few million miles of bands like Carcass and Obituary.

The fact that the organizers added A7X after the tickets sold out really makes me think that this is just their way of going "fuck you" to every real metalhead planning on turning up at the festival. It seems like they're trying to slowly make the transition from "true metal", to "commercial shit" a little bit every year. Jump forward 5 years and WOA will probably be featuring Fallout Boy on the main stage if this keeps up.

Honestly, it's no surprise that Bolt Thrower turned down an invitation to appear at Wacken (yet again) this year, if this is the way they're working. I'd honestly hate to see Wacken go any further in this direction - it's been a great festival, and a great gathering place for the metal community for a long time now, but something's got to give.

Signed the petition, too. Someone should post it in the German section as well.

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
Well, I just had to sign up on the forums over this. I couldn't make it to Wacken this year - wasn't expecting the tickets to go so fast, but this is still blowing my mind to hell.

How in the hell could the WOA organizers possibly for one fucking second think that a band like Avenged Sevenfold (musically talentless, self-satisfied, arrogant, republican pop-rock designed solely for selling merchandise on MTV) belonged anywhere within a few million miles of bands like Carcass and Obituary.

The fact that the organizers added A7X after the tickets sold out really makes me think that this is just their way of going "fuck you" to every real metalhead planning on turning up at the festival. It seems like they're trying to slowly make the transition from "true metal", to "commercial shit" a little bit every year. Jump forward 5 years and WOA will probably be featuring Fallout Boy on the main stage if this keeps up.

Honestly, it's no surprise that Bolt Thrower turned down an invitation to appear at Wacken (yet again) this year, if this is the way they're working. I'd honestly hate to see Wacken go any further in this direction - it's been a great festival, and a great gathering place for the metal community for a long time now, but something's got to give.

Signed the petition, too. Someone should post it in the German section as well.
Well said my friend!