NEW BANDS CONFIRMED! - UNEARTH & JOB FOR A COWBOY

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
The band which claims to have invented metalcore, and the band which got famous through myspace scenesters. Wow. What fucking terrible bookings.

Fucking poseurs.

Ærnesto

29 Jan. 2008
São Caetano do Sul - SP, Brasil
what's the problem with the Wacken organization???
most of the people don't like metalcore, and why they don't read the band request topic? there's a lot o people asking for Running Wild, Judas Priest, Slayer, Megadeth, Pretty Maids and others bands that are MUCH better than these metelcore bands...

Random_dude_667

7 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
what's the problem with the Wacken organization???
most of the people don't like metalcore, and why they don't read the band request topic? there's a lot o people asking for Running Wild, Judas Priest, Slayer, Megadeth, Pretty Maids and others bands that are MUCH better than these metelcore bands...

To be fair I can't imagine Running Wild or Priest are easy to get, and theyd cost a fair amount more than JFAG or Unearth, so I can see that.

But that doesn;t excuse the Mallcore influx.

Ærnesto

29 Jan. 2008
São Caetano do Sul - SP, Brasil
To be fair I can't imagine Running Wild or Priest are easy to get, and theyd cost a fair amount more than JFAG or Unearth, so I can see that.

But that doesn;t excuse the Mallcore influx.

I don't understand why call these mallcore bands instead of death/black metal bands
Why call Girugamesh(SUCKS) if you have, from Japan, bands like: Loudness, Anthem, Seikima-II, Earthshaker, Bow Wow, Sex Machineguns, that play heavy metal(traditional), instead of these j-rock(nu-metal) bands...

Malefic

30 Jan. 2008
I don't understand why call these mallcore bands instead of death/black metal bands
Why call Girugamesh(SUCKS) if you have, from Japan, bands like: Loudness, Anthem, Seikima-II, Earthshaker, Bow Wow, Sex Machineguns, that play heavy metal(traditional), instead of these j-rock(nu-metal) bands...

Never thought I'd say it, but what Wacken needs is more metal bands. Simple as that.

As long as this is the last pose-core announcement I think I can tolerate Wacken one last time.

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Stop fucking around and book

Iced Earth with Barlow (definetly in Europe as just announced for Bloodstock)
Death Angel
Testament
Forbidden
Tankard

..and I'll forgive this crap announcement,

Seriously, I can tolerate a few bands like this but its beginning to take the piss.

15 Mai 2007
Cork, Ireland
Fucking strange announcements to say the least.

Job for a cowboy? What the fuck?

Unearth, Cowboy, Killswitch, BFMV.. Good lord, I just hope that WOA stop announcing shit bands now before it gets out of control. Who's next? Avenged Sevenfold?

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
They need to stop booking bands who get the most coverage in the magazines and start asking the festivalgoers who they want to see at Wacken.

Surely it'd make more sense to get a selection of bands on hold and then have a poll on the website where we can vote for the bands we want to see?

Either that or start booking bands with some fucking individuality.
JFAG and Unearth sound just like the rest of the metalcore stuff on skinny t-shirts.

What we need is a bit of GWAR!!

..or at least for Gaahl to storm JFAG's set..?

Vikmentor

They need to stop booking bands who get the most coverage in the magazines and start asking the festivalgoers who they want to see at Wacken.

Surely it'd make more sense to get a selection of bands on hold and then have a poll on the website where we can vote for the bands we want to see?

Either that or start booking bands with some fucking individuality.
JFAG and Unearth sound just like the rest of the metalcore stuff on skinny t-shirts.

What we need is a bit of GWAR!!

..or at least for Gaahl to storm JFAG's set..?

JFAG? Job For A Gayboy?^^