What's the meaning behind your Nickname...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
When my website is up, you will all get the knowledge of why

But I am curiious if swedes will visit my page or you guys too.. so I don't know what language yet

No problem.. I'm very patient :)

Both would be cool.... but if you're going to make it in only one language... I think english would be better.... the foreing people will understand it, and you swedish people have very good english as well.... :)

holocaust

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Fucking Belgium
www.asl.to
Unlike some of you might think, my nick has nothing to do with the happenings around '40. It's only the name that corresponds!

The real intention was to make a nick. After looking way to hard and thinking my one braincell out (it has grown again), I decided just to nick myself after the band playing on my lp-player. At the moment it was Holocaust playing Heavy Metal mania!

Just wish now that at the moment another band had played, but it's my sad destiny!