What's the meaning behind your Nickname...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
I bought an oversized paperclip at a flea-market a couple of years ago, to keep my bills in order. On it was printed a picture of Robert Gabriel Mugabe - President of Zimbabwe. Pretty tacky.

Then, at some point, I needed a nick for an online game of whatever, and laid my eyes on the paperclip, found the name rather suiting for a nick, and I've used it ever since.

Also, since then RGM himself seems to have gone completely over-the-top mad, for which I will accept no responsibility.

/mug

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust

Anyway, when I joined this forum I didn't intend to post here 300 times,

300?? ROFL :D :D You posted only 300 times here? Hahaha ;)

But nice to have this thread up again :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Well the story behind my nick is a simple one. Iscariot lives near me and he showed this forum many times and mentioned it frequently when we talked. So I became curious and I had to come up with a nickname. At the time I was thinking about starting a band in the testament/machine head/life of agony vein and one of the names I came up with was "Supercharger". The whole band thing never worked out but I still use this nick on the forum :D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by xpet
*calculating*
S&L joined in April... nearly 500 posts...xpet joined in January...nearly 1800 posts...ummm...I guess thats nearly the same!! :D :D

So you have made 2200 posts while I've done just 1200!! Xpet, you're almost double addict than me!! :D

@mugabe: thx for the explanation. Thought you had something against British (as the real Mugabe) :D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
fuck :p can´t blame it on the German forum anymore... umm... as always, I guess Sodomy has won :D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
If I knew how to change my nick I had done it months ago *sighs* guess the only possibility is to ask Ingo :rolleyes: