What's the meaning behind your Nickname...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Umm, I really don´t like my nickname (obviously a mix of Wacken and Anne, hehe) but I´ve always been to lazy to change it... and now I don´t wanna give up the Metalhead status anymore, so... ;)

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@Wackianne: if you really wanna change your name without losing the WOA Metalhead status... then just send Ingo a PM and tell him you'd like to change your name... that should work!

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Oh, thanks for the tip!! Now I just have to think of something better; maybe sth that isn´t too different from my current name... What about Pavianne which is my icq name, too, hmmm... *cogitates* Well, time will tell!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hey, Wackianne!! I like your nickname! I also like the one you have in the ICQ, but Wackianne is OK, too. And your nickname will never be as ugly as mine :)

Tjodalv

25 Nov. 2001
Behind my Drums
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Hey, Wackianne!! I like your nickname! I also like the one you have in the ICQ, but Wackianne is OK, too. And your nickname will never be as ugly as mine :)

Girls and boys, you have to make up a good name BEFORE you register :D ...thats the secret behind every lucky Forum member :p

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
*calculating*
S&L joined in April... nearly 500 posts...xpet joined in January...nearly 1800 posts...ummm...I guess thats nearly the same!! :D :D

Tjodalv

25 Nov. 2001
Behind my Drums
Originally posted by xpet
*calculating*
S&L joined in April... nearly 500 posts...xpet joined in January...nearly 1800 posts...ummm...I guess thats nearly the same!! :D :D

xpet, you are definetly addicted to this forum.... look at my post count :) its says that every post of mine has been a serious post *cough* :rolleyes:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Tjodalv

25 Nov. 2001
Behind my Drums
Originally posted by xpet
*looks innocent*
I won´t say anything more about this topic! ;)

Xpet is now, shy blushing Xpet :rolleyes:

nah nah, comon petty, it was not meant in a personal way :rolleyes: ... I just love english. You can explain some twice - meaning things even better than in german :)

are you mad now xpet ? :/