What was the VERY first Metal album you bought

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
can´t remember the first real Metal album... but I had Europe- The Final Countdown, an old Scorpions LP and some Bon Jovi Tapes... guess that´s how it started :D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Gary Moore - Wild Frontier

Hardrock album, actually. So it probably was Operation:Mindcrime or 7th Son. I switched over from hardrock and mainstream rock to metal in 88.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
First METAL album I got was Ride the Lightning, when I was like 11 or so. I went to the store right after the black album came out, but I didn't have enough allowance money to buy it. All the other Metallica albums were cheaper, so I just guessed and grabbed one, because I just wanted to get any Metallica. The rest is history. :D

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
When I were 11 years old, I was in a birthday party a there were some older guys listening to Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind. I stopped playing with my friends just to hear that strange band. In the next week, I went to the mall with my mum and bought a Piece of Mind tape. Some time later, influenced by a older cousin, I bought Sepultura - Beneath the Remains. Now he listens to country and techno music...

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
my metal addiction started in the early nineties when MTV played many metal videos of Metallica, Guns n' roses and Megadeth and Beavis and Butthead. I was really interested because of the raw energy most of those bands gave me and my mom who said they were all drug addicts (that goes for most of some members of guns n' roses and megadeth that time). I became definantly hooked on when I saw Metallica's "Until it sleeps" video and bought Load. Allthough that isn't considered a metal record thesedays :D So my first one must be Youthanesia from Megadeth