What was the VERY first Metal album you bought

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal Pede

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
The opposite of Mr. holocaust thread :D

Back in late 1984, after a summer listening to my younger sisters tape-copy of Twisted Sisters - 'Stay Hungry' album, I decided the time had come to move into harder music..

KISS - 'Creatures Of The Night' was my VERY first Heavy Metal record.

What about you ?

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Is BON JOVI "Keep the faith" a metal album? :)

And MEAT LOAF "Bat out of hell II"? :)

And NIRVANA "In utero"? :)

No? Then my first metal album was SEPULTURA "Chaos A.D." :cool:

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Oh, I think, that was a Metallica bootleg (from 92´ in Canada) called Naughty Vol.II, am not sure...
Before, I had always borrowed cds from the library (they had quite some good ones :))!

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
For me it was also Appetite for Destruction and Skid Row's first album.. i know it was hair metal.. but that's how I started...

After that came thrash with Testament "The New Order" and Megadeth "Peace Sells"

^witchfinder^

hmm well i honestly cant remember ...but i did get into metal by listening to a friends Ozzy tape (cd's were not around then) LOL
i think my first record was prob. an Ozzy album ...maybe bark at the moon ...either that or a Metallica record ...creeping death E.P (gold disc)