Viking camp this year?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Any norwegian\vikings going this year??
We're going to make a camp with our own corner for the serving of karsk (coffe + home made alcohol). Anyone interested in joining in on the planning?

PS: No helmets ith horns allowed. And can we bring our swords?

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
God morgen!

I would be interested because I'm much into viking culture and Norge. But unfortunaly I can't join you because I'll camp with my friends coming wth us and this year there'll be lots of my friends (10-15 from the town I'm in) I think.

But I would like to visit you and to have - maybe it's possible that sb. could bring it from Norge to me - a bottle of Vørter eller mack-øl.

Adjø!

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
We'll see about the beer. No promises though. I can't remember if they sell that Vørter-øl in the shops now.
You'll be welcome to drop by anytime.

AmIEvil

14 März 2002
Norway
www.instro.tk
Viking øl!!

I think a Viking party would be great!! If u are planing to drink "karsk" then me and my "trønder"friends will be happy to join you! where would this event take place?

VIKING SALUT!

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Thordis: Yes i'm planning on moving to Denmark. I just love that country. Specially since i'm usually working at the Roskilde Festival. :)) *say's no more, but sits here smiling*

Am_i_Evi: Where the Hell in Trøndelag do you live? Sier du at du bor i Trondheim, så skal vi ha fest her neste helg. Buran-Buran :))

Sorath

15 März 2002
Norrland/Sweden
listen.to
You know, there is a reason for viking helmets to have horns...
When you've finished a six-pack, what do you do with the case then? That's right, you put it on your head.
What did the vikings drink their mead from? That's right, horns.
Need further explanation?

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Sorath: So far as i'veseen and managed to find out., Viking helmets had no horns on them. Look through the old drawings andr ead the old books\stories. :)
OhBTW, the vikings never bought six-packs with beer.:)

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
You didn't get the joke, but whatever. What do you think ' :rolleyes: ' means? Cynic, sarcastic, so JOKE.

Forget it, I'm not in the mood to quarrel with bad-mooded people here which have no sense of humor.

Ha det!

Zuletzt bearbeitet: