Viking camp this year?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
selecting the camping are

there's no map of the festival as of yet, but it should be very different from last year's, so we could start a discussion on where's the best location and stuff.
Last year is stayed on a cool place: right turn on the first mobile shitholes(aka. bathrooms). it was close to everything and far enough from the smell.
i have been told that further to the left (if you're facing the festival entrance) is also a great site to camp. (i believe some norwegians were up there).

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Thordis. Of course i'm going to bring my flag and mobile. *smiles* Won't miss meeting you either...

Hopefully i'll get a new phonenumber when i move to Denmark, but for the time it's +4795724405

And i'll probably be in Wacken on monday or tuesday morning..
:))

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
*laughs*
Maybe i should tattoo Kroppus across my forehead since i sometimes likes to go topless if the weather's fine? :))
Nah.. I'll post a few pics of me with my new tattoos on my homepages before WOA so that you're all warned. :))

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Iscariot : Ypu do have a pc?? *laughs*
Get a Flopp-Topp then :)) J\K I lived a long time on the net without a phone. I got so fed up with all the phonesalesmen so *was really drunk* just threw the phone out the window...
:)))

Anyway. here's how to reach me for you that don't care to browse my pages.
Phone +44795724405 (mobile, since i probably still got some debt and the cops after me as usual)
mail kroppus@yahoo.com
or the world of madness....
Enter if you DEAR
http://home.online.no/~toloren/
(it's only online until they see i haven't paid for it :)) )

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
I´m hoping to get a new phone before Wacken, the one I have now isnt working at festivals. I´ll tell you the number then.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
@ Kroppus & Lvsitanno: Saved your numbers.... if you want mine too, tell me so, I'll PM it to you (don't want to post it here). So if I'm too confused to find you, I'll write you a SMS or call you - SMS are cheaper I guess. :D

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Well, I've just found out the only places my Australian network can be used is in Austria and Singapore. So I'm going to have to get a prepaid SIM card when I arrive in Europe. Until then, I will take note of your numbers!