Viking camp this year?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Sorath: You do know about this strange race called americans? Somehow the versions of how life was earlier they put in their movies etc. It makes people belive that this is how it was. If you've been arguing as much as me with so called "experts" on viking life. You'd react like me too. Ot might be a joke for us that knows better, but there's a lot ofothers that don't know it for what it is.
A joke can lead to lot of things. I got some americans to belive that norwegians rapes polar-bears on friday nights,Denmark was a communist country that made Albania looks capitalist, etc. :)
T

Thordis: You're totally wrong my friend. It's written in the laws that Magnus "Lagabøter" made. Each farmer have to make a certain amount of beer for mid-winter. And if you didn't do it (i think it was 3 or 4 years in a row) you lost your farm. Those laws are from late 800 or around that. *Kroppus and dates?* Well i wasn't born atthat time. :)

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Thordis: I know. I broke my glasses this weekend so my readingskills have gone down really bad. *it's not funnyto sit with your nose into the screen* INext week i'll have new ones..

So bear with my poor readinguntil then. :)

Sorath

15 März 2002
Norrland/Sweden
listen.to
Kroppus: What do we Vikings care what Americans think?
And, of course you don't rape polar bears on fridays. That's probably saturday just as in the deep forests of Norrland, where I live. Friday night is moose night.

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Sorath: If you'fd been married to an american you'd been arguing about it just as much as i did. Specially when you get a lot of americans telling you how damned wrong you are. End result of that? I'm divorced. :) *sighs* Moose? All we got is those scrawny reindeers... :(
Sundays are better, then we throw axes after the X-stian priests.
:)
And just for your information.
I LOVE SMILEYS. :)

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Thordis: Just remember one thing. Sorath is from SWEDEN. How sad that the only swede that speaks here is such a doomy, arrogant and (as i've said before) typical swede. :) Smilies are a great way of adding more to a message\mail than the words do.
Smileat the world and the world looks at you wondering what you know that they don't. :)

Sorath: Get a life. I can imagine that Norrland with all the forest and 50 miles to next neighbour might be a bit boring. But just one thing. If you want to be a sa,miserable person. Go ahead, but don't try to convince us into acting like you.
GRAUTHUE

"It's not that i'm better than you in all areas, t's your own fault since youre inferior to me." (can't remember in what movie i red that.) :)