• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Advice greatly appreciated and We're totally staying on the Festival grounds. My wife and I have been patiently waiting for Camper Park Wacken to announce their services for 2018. We've been planning a pilgrimage to the Holy Land for 5 years and it's now that Life has given Us the opportunity to go on such an amazing Metal adventure. It's as You said "the best thing is meeting new metalhead friend from all around the globe" ... and one can not meet new people in their apartment/hotel room !
I've heard that won't take long before they will announce something about the Camper Park. Stay focused!

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
So in november I've got 2 weeks off and I'm considering going to japan.
But I'm not sure yet since I'll be on my own.
And I'm not sure I'll be able to entertain myself :ugly:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Isn't it expensive actually???? I mean, so close to departure time, prices for flights must be sky high!

The flight isn't really the problem.
But al cheap rooms are gone. so either you sleep in a cheap dormitory hostel with shared toilets and showers and stuff. your privacy only is a curtain between your bed and your neighbors bed.
Or you pay a lot for a normal hotelroom.

which makes my choice for going a bit harder.
Since I'm not looking forward to sleeping in a hostel for 1.5 weeks.
But I'm also not willing to pay 100+ euro a night for a smal hotelroom.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
The flight isn't really the problem.
But al cheap rooms are gone. so either you sleep in a cheap dormitory hostel with shared toilets and showers and stuff. your privacy only is a curtain between your bed and your neighbors bed.
Or you pay a lot for a normal hotelroom.

which makes my choice for going a bit harder.
Since I'm not looking forward to sleeping in a hostel for 1.5 weeks.
But I'm also not willing to pay 100+ euro a night for a smal hotelroom.
My guess: better wait a year (or maybe a bit less) and try again!
But it also depends on where you want to go to in Japan. Tokyo must be friggin' exspensive, whereas Huis Ten Bosch might be cheaper!