• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
so the good news is that my hotel is right in the district where you can do all kinds of fun stuff, lots of restaurants and bars and stuff like that.
Also there appear to be 2 big arcades around the corner. and it isn't to far of a walk to Osaka castle.

Reaktionen: Quark

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
so the good news is that my hotel is right in the district where you can do all kinds of fun stuff, lots of restaurants and bars and stuff like that.
Also there appear to be 2 big arcades around the corner. and it isn't to far of a walk to Osaka castle.
Excellent!

Speaking of trip... I'm about to book one myself for September 2018. We are going back to Ireland! In 2014, our host were amazing and I'm renting the same house again.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Oh and by the way, the new Arch Enemy and Trivium are really good. They will be in Montreal next month (nov. 5th)! Both band same night, crazy!

Oh man, I thought you were about to say the new Arch Enemy is out :D A couple of weeks of my travel this year was with a mate of mine, and after we went to Summer Breeze together, it's now our in-joke. Every 'ad break' between bands was "the new Arch Enemy album Will to Power is coming out in September 8".

Every. Single. Ad break.