@ that Avulsed spamming guys!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dan666

W:O:A Metalmaster
28 Apr. 2002
Nürnberg
www.fuckband.de
I think the best way is to ignore them... Why?

The WOA Organisators won´t let them play, because if one band gets on the billing because of spaming the forum thousands of other bands would start doing the same thing. This would cause an avalanche of spaming threats, e-mails to the organisators because of this anoying posts and so on...

So, better no Avulsed at WOA!

This is no negative comment about the musical qualities they might have! Quality will get its chance, spaming is the wrong way!

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Is Avulsed the best band on the world??
It seems so, after reading the messages from Dave Rotten and their supporters... there are a lot of bands i'd take off wacken to put in Avulsed, but i'm not the organizer, i don't possess more than a decade of experience and i certainly do know that heavy metal is the big thing in germany/WOA.