@ that Avulsed spamming guys!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Well all threads contain the same mistakexs and all members were newly registered in less than 48 hours which is strange.

But you, anubus, you were starting making these wrong reproches here. That makes me angry. But you don't get that, so forget it, dear, I'm really tired that you turn all things around. Better to ignore you, you seem to be just bad-mooded, not getting the topic, writing down things about us we've never wrote. I'm sorry, I tried to explain to you that we're complaining about the spam but you went on like that.

Maybe Brat is right, seems that they can't make a difference out of it.

Or some think that spamming is so cool and will turn things better. No wonder that more and more people are leaving that forum- Spamming, wrong reproches, what do we need more? Anyway, I think those/this guy/s can defend himself/themselves.

And if a band plays is in hand of the people organizing Wacken. Spamming won't help in any way. It just makes people angry as we can see. And one thread with 5 supporting replies looks better than 5 threads with no answers. Think about it and use threads more than once.

So I hope that those people have learned from it - spamming isn't any funny.

And now, maybe some should think that spamming is annoying instead of turning things the way around.

Spam Spam Spam!!

Look i've just finished reading all this stuff about the "spam" caused by the Avulsed discussions.. I agree spam is bad and causes trouble for regular users of the pages and can piss people off . First of all i do agree with anugus666 that the number of first time users is due to the newsletter we recieved as subscribers to xtreemmusic.com.. We were simply asked as Avulsed fans to put a post on the forum voting for avulsed at wacken, and some of the new users maybe didn't realise they were upsetting people by putting up more threads.. All the tempers flying about the pages shouldn't be backlashed back against the band, it's not there fault that first time users maybe fucked things up a bit.. Like Sodomy and Lusts reply of "oh ireally hate avulsed now cos of all the spamming" is just stupid. Anyway I personally haven't started any new threads on the subject and I'll try that Q+A thing you mentioned too..

Dave Rotten

25 Apr. 2002
Madrid (Spain)
www.avulsed.com
Difference about Spam & fan-support

Hi There,

I'm Dave Rotten, vocalist of AVULSED. Some of you, specially the ones who never heard of AVULSED before, and are shocked to see the huge amount of fans we have, are accusing us of spamming and that's totally false.

The story goes like this:

Like in january I contacted the organization and asked them what shall i do to have AVULSED considered toa playing at WOA and since they didn't even reply my phone call and later e-mail, I asked our label (italian AvantGarde Music) to help us, because they already had one of their label bands (BEHEMOTH) playing at WOA last year, so they told me to send them a promo pack with 3 CD's and they would forward it to the agency in change ofdealing with the bands. Then, last week, our label told us they sent them package and never got a reply to their 15 e-mails...

Then I didn't know what to do, because we're in fact going to Germany to record our 3rd album in a town near Düsseldorf at the same time as the WOA happens and it would be a shame for us & our fans not to see us playing at the most famous Metal fest when we're so near, specially considering our difficult situation for touring due to our job obligations during the rest of the year.

I first posted a thread on this forum and then sent an e-mail to my mailing list asking all our fans to show us their support replying to the thread I posted or either sending an e-mail to the organisators. I did this mailing last friday, and since then we've been receiving an overwhelming positive reaction from our fans all over the world!! Only for this, I think this AVULSED support-campaign was worth, because now we know how much our fans loves us.

The reason why other fans have opened other threads has nothing to do with us. Neither that accusation that all these replied are done by me using different names, etc... that's false bullshit!! This is the very first time I do a reply since I posted the first thread!!

I'm too busy running my own label REPULSE RECORDS (www.repulserecords.com) and my Music portal XTREEM MUSIC (www.xtreemmusic.com) to stay every fucking minute posting fake replies and threads. That wouldn't do me any favour...

As for the fashion word "spamming", I think it's not used the right way. these pessages are done by all different users, which are all fans of AVULSED, trying to get a reply of why AVULSED can't play at WOA. Not even us got a reply!! Nobody didn't bother to tell us why not. Do we have to pay to play?? Or the label??

Concerning that guy from madrid who loves SU TA GAR (METALLICA-like old-fashioned band), I don't know who's that guy, but if he's from Madrid, sure it's one of these typical babies who flip-out with EXTREMODURO & shit like that... Anyway, even to you, baby, thanx for "hating" us, that make us stronger!!

If we don't play at WOA, we won't cry. We have played at New Jersey's Metal Fest last year, they even paid us the plane tickets, and that's our biggest achieve apart of the 1 month tour throughout California & Central America (down to Costa Rica) and our two Euro tours supporting SINISTER ('96) & INCANTATION ('97).

We have our pride, and even if we're opened to play for free not even asking for food, drinks or accomodation!!) we won't get our trousers down to get bent by anyone!! We feel Metal and we've been playing this music since '92 achieving a really huge legion of fans over the world and it's because of the why we want to play at WOA

Support this music, not fucking business!!

DEATH METAL rules!!

AVULSED will always stay true!!

SlowAgony

26 Apr. 2002
Santiago - Chile
es.renegade.com.br
Spam??? que gente mas huevona

En Europa hay tantos imbeciles como estos?
Espero que no, ya que al parecer no pueden creer que una banda española tenga tantos seguidores, parece que a los organizadores del festival hay que enseñarles un poco de cultura metalera, ya que realmente es una verguenza que no entiendan la importancia de Avulsed.
Yo no escribo en ingles, ya que no lo hablo de la mejor manera, y por ultimo si crean un sistema de foro tienen que tener claro que podemos escribir lo que sea y en el idioma que sea.....
Lamentablemente no he podido ver en vivo a Avulsed, ellos hicieron un excelente cover de la banda chilena Pentagram (probablemente estos europeos no tengan idea de que estamos hablando), lo cual los hizo bastante conocidos por aqui.
Seria bastante bueno que Avulsed participe en el Wacken Open Air, hay muchas bandas y creo que poner a una mas, que ademas estara por ahi cerca y no esta pidiendo nada, no es tan complicado...

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Re: Difference about Spam & fan-support

Originally posted by Dave Rotten

these pessages are done by all different users, which are all fans of AVULSED, trying to get a reply of why AVULSED can't play at WOA. Not even us got a reply!! Nobody didn't bother to tell us why not. Do we have to pay to play?? Or the label??

Hi Dave,

maybe this forum is just the wrong place to get in touch with the organisators.
This is a forum for the fans just for chatting about the festival and other stuff - if you and the other guys had started this campaign in the Q&A forum, everything would have been OK:
The organisators would read the postings, they´d see that there such a lot of fans and answer to the posts - not at once, but if you browse through that forum you´ll see that they do.
But now you got your attention and I think this is what you wanted.

OK, I´m quiet now. Be sure that I wont forget the name of your band...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
After reading all these replies I have noticed that maybe I should eat my own words, but only those about spammers. Maybe I have no reason to hate Avulsed, it's just that I became really annoyed after reading all that fucking amount of threads about the same thing, but I do have reasons to add Dave Rotten to my ignore list, I don't want to get insulted by intolerant people. As I've just said, sorry for saying here that you all are spammers, but I don't want to read that amount of stupidities about me. For those who don't know Extremoduro (a band that my beloved Dave Rotten has mentioned above), I'll say that they're just a spanish rock band who play the kind of music they like (the same as you, I suppose). Their problem? They sell thousands of records in Spain, and they are adored by 14-16-aged guys. I think that's not a reason to criticize anyone. And why do you criticize me just because I'm from Madrid?

Don't worry about me, I won't criticize you anymore, I've just found out that I may be the only one who knows Avulsed and don't like them.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Re: Spam??? que gente mas huevona

Originally posted by SlowAgony
En Europa hay tantos imbeciles como estos?

parece que a los organizadores del festival hay que enseñarles un poco de cultura metalera, ya que realmente es una verguenza que no entiendan la importancia de Avulsed.

I'll translate:

Are there in Europe as many idiots as here?

It seems that someone should teach the organizers about metallic culture, because it's really a shame they don't understand Avulsed's importance.

I have nothing to add. (one more to my ignore list)

Samurai

9 März 2002
Unterfranken
Website besuchen
@the Avulsed whateverpeople
*lol* what a shit, tell me one festival in Spain that reaches the status of WOA.

I've never heard anything of Avulsed, where do they get their importance from????

Lemmy

2 Apr. 2002
@slowagony

yeah, I can tell you, there are lots of idiots here in europe...

WE ARE THE IDIOTS, AND WE'RE GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!!

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Don't care about them. Maybe those stupid kids are using multiple accounts. Guess what.... for some days all those great spammers aren't here anymore. Seems that they have no guts anymore. And I love that forum in that way now. You can support anyone you want but without spamming

@ Sodomy: Thanks for the translation. SlowAgony thought no one could read it... hahaha. I could understand it anyway ;) But the translation made it easier. Well I hope for SlowAgony that he'll never come to that stupid piece of land called Europe... :D

Oh, yes some people write about others and they don't notice that they are still talking about themselves.... :D

@ Samurai: Maybe from spamming now? :D

@ Lemmy: We should kick all spammers and eat them (saves luggage to Wacken)

@ All: Sorry for being so cynic now. It's early morning and I just can laugh at those bad-mooded people. Yesterday evening there was another story in the german forum... but I know the seriousity of the problem....

Peace and later

Thordis.

Avulsed

Thordis V

Guess what? We are still not spammers and we've not gone away. You appear to be the type of person who is very blinkered in your outlook in life. You come across as someone who thinks this forum is yours and if anyone else doesn't agree with your way of thinking you riducule and abuse them. You now say we don't have the guts to carry on. Sorry, but what is the point, you can't get Avulsed to play WOA so why waste energy arguing the toss with you. We Avulsed fans have made our protest, WOA will not let Avulsed play and made it quite clear that it is not open to discussion. Perhaps you should read some of the posts, especially the ones from Dave Rotten (Lead singer of Avulsed), Tim Rasmussen and even myself that explain why all these new threads were started by new members. You are really starting to look a bit silly and I think you should engage brain before you write anything else that will make you look a fool. Examples of this foolishness in your past posts are-

You are stuck on this spamming thing, it has been explained about the newsletter from xtreemmusic.com asking avulsed fans to make a protest. But you choose to ignore that.

You wonder why a Chilean uses Spanish. Perhaps it's because it is their native language.

You mention that some posts have the same text and same spelling mistakes - Have you ever heard of a thing called Cut and Paste - watch this

@ All: Sorry for being so cynic now. It's early morning and I just can laugh at those bad-mooded people. Yesterday evening there was another story in the german forum... but I know the seriousity of the problem....

Recognize the above? Saves a whole lot of typing and it even gets the same mistakes. Clever eh!

If you reply to this, don't expect me to bite cos people like you are too closed minded and stuck in your ways to look at something new and different.

Someone gave me a very good piece of advice a long time ago and I think I should pass it on here:

"Just because someone doesn't think or do things the same as you doesn't necessary mean they are wrong"

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Why do you complain, I don't talk to you anyway.... And I don't care what you think about me anyway... you're all the same to me. And your posts show just your low-level on language which gives me nausea.

Got 1 cent for your post? Oh yes, and a place on my ignore-list.

@ all: don't care what anubus says. he doesn't know me so he just tells fairy-tales about me... for the 1 cent :D *ping*