@ that Avulsed spamming guys!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Hey there, why do you open that many threads about Avulsed?? Did you ever hear the term "spam"?? ;)
I think one thread about that topic would be enough. So please, stop that. Or ask in the Q&A forum where you can reach the organisators.
Thanks.

Pimp

21 Apr. 2002
UK
If Avulsed play at Wacken, I'll chuck a bottle of piss at them. Or possibly just not listen to them...

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
yepp, I also think its only one person. Seems really that he/she has nothing better to do than registrating him/herself with many different accounts. Very strange!

Call yourseves metalheads. Obviously never see or heard Avulsed then. I thought the whole point of festivals like Wacken was to put on show a huge variety of bands and let the audience judge. That is hopw I dicovered In Flames - at the Slipknot concerts. Open your eyes, ears and soul to new stuff, don't get bogged down with the same handfull of bands you have like for years. There are hundreds of bands out there that you would probably like, but because YOU haven't heard of them YOU wont listen to them.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
well but spamming won't make a thing better!

If anyone wants to see a band, ask in Q&A where Holger or Ingo will reply. That's the only way to get information. And not spamming here with multiple accounts.

And no one said that we don't want that band. We were just complaining about that stupid spam.

So now, no wrong reproaches. Would be very nice, because that's now what makes me angry. Again: no one is against Avulsed - we are against spamming. Read carefully and you'll notice that.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I believe there is no spamming here but genuine INDIVIDUAL Avulsed fans wanting to make a point to WOA that Avulsed have offered to play for FREE - No accommodation, feeding, booze or anything required. But WOA have turned them down. Therefore Dave Rotten asked his loyal Avulsed fans to do something about it by harrasing WOA. If there was only one thread - "WHY CANT AVULSED PLAY AT WOA" and all the Avulsed fans all put in their comments to that one thread then that would not make an impact. However, if lots of Avulsed fans all opened a thread AND posted to the Q&A (and this is what is happening, not one indivudual sending lots of messages under different names) then more people might sit up and ask "Who are these Avulsed guys and why are they not on WAO when they have such a big following. So, this is not spamming, just some pissed of Avulsed fans wanting to know why such a fuckin awesome band don't get to play WOA - AND IT WONT COST THEM A THING ! ! !

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Well, all threads arrived in less than 48 hours. All have the same language containing always some spanish word like mucho and so on. Strange, a french one knowing spanish so well like some Chileans?? Hey, wake up, dear and think, it seems that it is a spam.

And, you started with that stupid reproch that we don't want that band. We were just talking about spam, got it now? And again: Ask in the Q&A section if you want a band. And don't open loads of threads containing the same topic. Think about recycling.

And if you want to complain about WOA... I think it's the wrong place here. This is a thread about spam. OK? Stay in the topic we have, thank you so much.

Spamming

Again, a load of Avulsed fans opening up separate threads wondering why their favourite band don't get to play WAO does not constitute spamming. As to the Spanish "Thing". Avulsed is a Spanish Band, and some people would compliment them in Spanish. Me saying "Ich Liebe Blind Guardian" does not make me a German Spammer. Just Blind Guardian are a German Band and I want to show them a compliment in their own language. Also, certain Southern French people (especially along the Spanish border) speak Spanish. Something like some French people along the German border speak German. I can say the same for Swiss, Austrian, Belgian and Dutch people who live along neighbouring country's borders speaking that country's language. As for a Chilean being able to speak Spanish, you will probably find that the national language for Chile is Spanish as is the majority of South American Countries from Mexico to Tiera Del Fuego. If not then Portugese which sound similar. If you can force yourself to listen to The Offspring - Why don't you get a job you will hear them sing the words "Mucho Dinero" yet they are not a Spanish band.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Oh, my fucking and hated god!!

First of all I'd like to say that I didn't like Avulsed, but after seeing all that fucking amount of threads, it's not only that I don't like that band, I hate them!!

As a Spanish, I'd love to see a Spanish metal band playing at Wacken (Su ta gar would ba a good one), but I hope it's not Avulsed.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
The result of my research is the following:

The first post about Avulsed is supposed to be posted by an Avulsed member. The rest of the threads are opened by guys who registered after that Avulsed member (that also happens with most of the support posts). Many of them are from Spain, and that's quite strange, because in all this time only three spaniards had registered here (and only me have more than one post here).

That's all, I just wanted to post some xtra information, and say "huge amounts of hatred to every spammers!! We don't want you in these forums!!"

Sodomy & Lust is correct. Most of the threads were opened by new members. The reason is probably because we all subscribe to Xtreem Music newsletter. One newsletter from Dave Rotten asked all Avulsed Fans to pester WOA asking why they wont let them play.

Imagine if one of your favourite bands were told by WOA that they couldn't play and they asked all their fans to do what we are doing. Would you ask WOA why? And do you think other fans, who had never signed on as members before would feel so outraged that they would make a point of signing on and asking why? If you can honestly answer yes to both these questions then you can see why it is mostly new members who are opening these threads. Not Spammers, just fans asking WOA - WHY NOT?

On another note, you mention Su ta gar. Is there anywhere on the net where I can download any of their MP3s. I like experiencing new bands and if you can recommend them then that's good enough for me. The Metal scene in UK is fuckin shit where record stores think Crazy Town, Limp Bizkit, Alien Ant Farm and Likin Park are Heavy Metal. Ask them for Children of Bodom, Immolation, Rhapsody or Sonata Arctica and the look you get from the asshole behind the counter looks like a rabbit caught in you headlights.

Again, sorry if you think we are Spammers, we are not. We only ask that Avulsed get a fair crack. And hey, if they get to appear, seeing as you hate them, it will give you the oportunity to join the queue to take a piss or visit the merchandise stands or get a burger. I'm sure there are bands that you think are fuckin awesome that some would think shit, but I hope you agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and very seldom is it the same as yours.

necrophagiac

4 März 2002
Manchester/UK
Website besuchen
All i can say is that there must be some good reason why Avulsed cannot play at wacken. And weather the organisors wish to share that with you or anybody else, there must be a reason.

And in that case i think the last thing that is going to persuade them is a forum full of the same post, all opened by new guys and pissing of us who have been here for a few weeks, months or even in some cases years.

I think that whos ever idea it was, could have some up with a better strategy really, as you can see that the band have made very little support for themselves by doing this. Whereas on the first post i was all for Avulsed playing........