Question Of The Day............

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
it was very clumsy :')

It took him so long to open my bra, that I did it myself. we also kinda had trouble with the condom, and I remember myself thinking: is this all? damn, whats all the fuss about? :')

but I know better now xD

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Who in your opinion is the best villian EVER in pop culture?

Does Jason Vorhees count? If so, then him. Because he's an unstoppable killing machine with a sense of humour.

Otherwise, Darth Vader (if the prequels never existed). He blows up a planet just to prove a point. Fuck yeah.

Too bad the prequels made him into an annoying teenager with mommy issues. That was their worst sin. They pussyfied Darth Vader. He was so fucking badass.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Does Jason Vorhees count? If so, then him. Because he's an unstoppable killing machine with a sense of humour.

Otherwise, Darth Vader (if the prequels never existed). He blows up a planet just to prove a point. Fuck yeah.

Too bad the prequels made him into an annoying teenager with mommy issues. That was their worst sin. They pussyfied Darth Vader. He was so fucking badass.

Jason counts.

Me?Since I'm a comic book nerd,I have to say The Joker from Batman.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
it was very clumsy :')

It took him so long to open my bra, that I did it myself. we also kinda had trouble with the condom, and I remember myself thinking: is this all? damn, whats all the fuss about? :')

but I know better now xD

I think we should have a talk someday :D

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
not sure... according to my parents, I loved this dinosaur thingy that made noise... also Elmo... but legos too... sooo... all of the above I guess :p

toastie

11 Juli 2008
Playmobil and Lego.
When i was older i loved my fathers workbench.:D