Question Of The Day............

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
No real serious stuff, but a compilation:

Fell off my bike and broke the fall with my head

Fell head first down a flight of escalators, broke off one tooth

Played with gunpowder and almost lost one finger due to serious burns

Broke my toes several times

Cracked my elbow a bit twice, but not really broken. Once from falling over ice skating, the other time from bicycle accident

Fell with my moped once, broke the fall with my knee

Slipped on some cliffs and broke the fall with my nose

Played with gunpowder and burnt a hole in my finger to the bone

The most painful of all though was my ulcer and the Esophagogastroduodenoscopy that followed (try writing or saying that word three times fast...)

quit playing with gunpowder :p

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
I've never been really badly injuried I guess. Just know of one story (that I don't remember myself) when I tried to do a somersault on my parents' bed as a child and hit the wood between the matrasses with my head. My brother and mum say my body was shooting straight when I hit it and I fell over stiff just like a plank. They're seriously thought I was paralysed back then.

I was jumping on the bed with my (7 year) older brother, he had one of these in his bed (no clue wat a bedbodem is called in English).
But my brother, obviously heavier and bigger could jump higher, so I wanted to jump high as well.
But at one point I did not land my jump, so I fell. Exactly with the back of my head on the cornerthingy (pole like) of his bed. That cracked open my skull.
My brother came running downstairs looking extremely pale (according to my mom) and crying, just yelling: it was not my fault, it was not my fault! So my parents ran up stairs, found me there, my dad started swearing (all according to my mom, I can not remember any of this)
So they called my aunt, who turned out the gas and the oven,(it was around diner time) if she could come over with the car (my parents did not own a car). So they took me to the hospital in Amersfoort, they made x-rays. I had a crack in my skull, a concussion and the had to glue the skin shut.
My parents could decide for them selves if they wanted to leave me overnight in the hospital. But I did not want that. I wanted dessert! (that I do remember, we had this for dessert.)

Yeah, that was a very special way to celebrate Christmas :D
Don't think my parents, my oldest brother or my aunt (who told everybody at her place they had to wait for the Christmas dinner till she got back) will forget that year.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: