Non-German Campsite

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Nanostorm

30 Juni 2002
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
Campsite B

Campsite B is the site where we have been camping for the last couple of years, so maybe we'll be neighbours, Svartsinn and some other guys will probably be there early to get a good campsite. I'll probably be coming along on thursday. Hope to see you guys.

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
maybe a tree will be by my tent and i can put the flag there... hey, is anyone besides me and lvsitanno gonna bring a flag? im gonan feel real stupid being the only person of 20000 with an american flag by my tent..

speaking of which, i have a tent now, thanks for caring, lvsitanno and xpet :D

fuck.. no one to talk to.. time for bed!

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
R19 is OK! Let us meet there and have a good time together.

To you szandekh:
You won´t be the only metalhead with a flag. I will bring the Argentinian one as well.
I thinks this idea with the flags is very good. Let us f.uck the borders all over the world!!! Let us have a good time at Wacken!! I hope to see all of you there with a flag of your country!

Rock on!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
ooops...didn´t read this before I posted something in our other meeting thread! So here´s my posting again!

...The (German) forum camp will obviously be on campground "D". So I thought most of us will be staying at "D". So far, so good.
After checking the maps of the last year´s festival areas, I´m sure there will be an "official" meeting point at that area again. It´s simply called MEETING POINT and usually it is besides the place where you get your entrance wristbands. So I´d suggest to meet there. I think they won´t have more than one official meeting point, would be bullshit.
Or we could meet at the shower camp between campground D and C if we don´t want to be dependent of this meeting point. But I´d prefer to meet somewhere close to the festival area.
What do you all think???????
And what about the time???

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
i will be there, flag and tent and beer in hand!!

what for a time to meet or whatever? i figure when we get to itzehoe we will stop by hellion records then take the busshuttle to the campsite. once there, how will we find each other? i dont know what you guys look like, i dont think i'll have my corpsepaint either :D so what do we do?

also, anyone mind if we bring a small stereo??

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I could remember a thread in the q&a that there won't be 2 (german and English) forum camps. just one for everybody who signed in. I think if there isn't a special camp reserved it's impossible to get everybody in the camp because everything is build full with cars and tents before everybody has arrived.
And I wont be at the camp because we go with 3 vans where the Apeldoorn delegation comes to Wacken with.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
:eek: I think I HOPE that there will be an area reserved for us!!!

@szandekh
pix of us at www.woa-forum-fotos.de.vu - maybe you want to send yours, too? I´ve already met some guys of the German forum (and Evenfiel) and it was quite easy to find them after I had seen some fotos! :)

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I wonder if that big forum camp is for everbody.

The camp that starts in this thread is smaller, nicer perhaps..

What I notice is that the non-german forumers seem to be treated in a worse way than the german.
I wonder if Lvsitanno started this because of some reasons even the one I mentioned...

People are in 10 days going to Germany already and they don't want to wait so the ta start a own camp.
Sounds ok for me actually...

I have a small swedish flag though.. It will not seen, but it's the only one I can get...

Lvsitanno: Soon I will hear what my girlfriend thinks of camping with you.

/Fallen_Knight

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
About the place and time to meet ourselves, for me it's all the same, anytime, anyplace will be OK. I'll arrive late, so I won't probably be in the first meeting, so, as I suggested in another thread we could arrange another meeting after the night to remember (it ends too early).

BTW, does anybody know until what time we'll be able to buy cold beers in the campsite? (this is very important, veterans, reply as soon as possible!!! :) )

Svartsinn

10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
I see the map has come up so does anyone know just about where the Non-German camp will be situated? Me and my friends will put a camp not quite far down on the B-camp - near the entrance so we can see who's coming and all...oh and close to the fence, cuz we like to hang on to when we're really shitfaced, right nanostorm? *huhuh* We'll be people from Trondheim and from France actually...hehe, stange set-up.

So any thoughts on where the Non-German camp will be set up? We should defenately get drunk together, cuz it's nice to get drunk in Wacken!

S.