Non-German Campsite

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
xpet: And the germans come earlier than we so.. we must camp further away at the forum camp.

We have no officil speakings from Holger or Ingo.. just that it will be one camp.
But i have heard people are going within 10-14 days to germany from abroad or so....

Why not put the german forum next to the non-german-formulers? :p
Or camp together?

We have to wait for the organizers tell us the official things, right?

/Fallen_Knight

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
yepps, I also think we have to wait what the orga guys say... but I´m still hoping that there will be one big international camp for all kinds of forumlers :)

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Update!!!! :D :D :D :D

Fallen_Knight and his girlfriend - efternoon/evening - IN

kanninne - wednesday
Lvsitanno - wednesday
Rosk - wednesda~y
Sodomy&Lust - thursday evening
szandekh + friend - wednesday afternoon
Lordwalter - wednesday early afternoon
Brat & friends?(how many) - wednesday
Argon Factor - wednesday
Fallen_Knight+girlfriend - wednesday afternoon/evening

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
This thing Lvsitanno started is actually great..
Germans can go to wacken in one day or less..

but many foreigners go earlier or something.. and no information..
So Lvsitanno is good starting something anyway

The english and german forums are so divided, almost like the non-germans are being put in another group...

Why not assemble together? are there enough space?

I will camp with this camp for further news...

/Fallen_Knight

argon factor

13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
Originally posted by xpet
yepps, I also think we have to wait what the orga guys say... but I´m still hoping that there will be one big international camp for all kinds of forumlers :)

Yeah, I believe this is better, too.

And: CORRECTION!!

kanninne - wednesday
Lvsitanno - wednesday
Rosk - wednesda~y
Sodomy&Lust - thursday evening
szandekh + friend - wednesday afternoon
Lordwalter - wednesday early afternoon
Brat & friends?(how many) - wednesday
Argon Factor + 3 - tuesday <-- CORRECTION
Fallen_Knight+girlfriend - wednesday afternoon/evening

Current status:
there are 13 guys camping, not counting Brat and her friends (still waiting a reply).
ARGH camp D sucks... now i'll ask about this non-german forum campsite ond the Q&A section... let's see what they have to say...

1- Again, my first idea was to camp WITH everyone (germans, non-germans...), unfortunatly it seems that the organizers keep forgetting that most of us DON'T actually speak german! :(

2- Anyone not joining us nor the german campsite are invited to drop by and have a drink with us :)

3- About the meeting point... we won't see where section R19 is when we get there, so we have two options (in case nothing changes on Holger & Cia.'s heads): A)we meet on the dirt road which starts where the tarmac road ends (once you get there, you'll see it's quite simple) B)we meet in what we think might be section R19 (this is where the flags are used) and wait there for anyone to show up, with some kind of sign, like more than one flag, or just looking plain stupid ( aka. i.d.i.o.t. :) ).

4- About meeting others outside the camp (like xpet said [and once again, if Holger doesn't decide to make an International Forum Camp - for which our german friends could press him to do so...), we can meet after the party, by the Meeting Point (which is, for those already drunk, the place where people meet :) ;) )

Argon, it seems like you're the first to get there! it would be nice of you if you could camp on "The Spot", what do you say?

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Alex, why do you have a double personality now? :p

well I woulndt worry about anything yet. As there is really nothing decided about the camp by Holger & Co. And as Iscariot said, they are planning to make it an international camp. And if there are news published only in german, me or Argon Factor or anybody else will keep you updated for sure.
And btw, campground D doesn´t suck! ;) It´s fine!

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
camp D heerscht!:D
It's quite near the festival area. Camp D is a little bit different than last year. but it seems you will camp on gras and if I would join the camp, I would sign for that!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
why do you slap me? Did you want to stay incognito? Hehe, that never works! And btw fish slapping is pretty popular in the German forum as well! :D